Chapter Sixty-Three

1x11
Après Moi, Le Déluge

Cassie opened her eyes recognizing the place from the last time she smiles turning around "You convinced her to do it again?"

He smiled at her "yeah well something happened earlier and let's just say it piqued her curiosity so yeah she did it again."

Cassie looks at him "what happened?"

"Well while you were waiting on the doctor earlier... I, of course, was right there with you and I touched your hand and it looked like you could feel it and so curiosity piqued"

Cassie looks at him "that was you? I felt something on my hand but there was nothing there... I can feel you?"

Kol smiles at her "I guess so what the witch told when it happened was that since it's unstudied about one soulmate dying and the other living that our bond might allow little interactions like that"

Cassie smiles "so you were there you heard what the doctor told me then huh?"

Kol nods at her laying a hand on her face and caressing her cheek "yeah but you can tell me anyway if you want"

Cassie nods at him "we're having a baby girl and our daughter is perfectly healthy... I've been looking into ways to bring you back... you remember Isabella? The witch we saved? Well, I used the favor she owed us for her to find a way to bring you back to us, she's working on it... she's supposed to let me know when she finds what she needs but I'm not giving up until I have you back."

Kol smiles pulling her into a kiss "I know you won't Cassie, your determination is just one of the things that I love about you."

Cassie smiles "I love you Kol."

"I love you too Cass" before Cassie has a chance to say anything else, her eyes shoot open and she's looking at Rebekah "what's going on?"

The blonde original sighs "Sorry to wake you Cass but it's Davina, she's asking for you and she's not looking too good, Sophie says she's self-destructing because of all the magic inside of her and that they need to complete the harvest and once they do all four of the girls will come back."

Cassie gets up and nods "I'll be right there" the original walks out of the room and Cassie gets dressed before following behind her and stopping outside of Davina's room, she nods at the original and Rebekah opens the door. Rebekah hands her a syringe "just in case you need to calm her down" Cassie takes it with a nod.

Cassie walks into the room behind Rebekah "hey kid."

The Claire witch smiles weakly at the blonde alien "what's happening to me?"

Cassie sits the syringe down on the bedside table taking a seat on the bed with the young witch "well sweetheart from what I was told the magic inside of you is tearing you apart because one person was never meant to hold that much power.... they want to complete the harvest."

The young witch looks at Cassie wide-eyed, looking terrified "No-"

Cassie gently lays a hand on the girl's face "Davina sweetheart it's okay.... they said you and the other three girls will all be resurrected"

The Claire witch shakes her head still looking terrified "The witches are liars..... they'll say anything to get what they want." the young witch is freaking out and the wind picks up even more.

Cassie sighs looking at the witch "sweetheart you've got to calm down okay? The more you freak out the worse that this is gonna get and the faster you deteriorate. You need to stay calm" she reaches for the syringe "This is a sedative and it'll calm you down... I promise you that it's not gonna hurt you, all it's gonna do is make you sleepy and calm."