Chapter Fifty-Nine

Cassie's outfit^^^The Originals 1x08

Cassie's outfit^^^
The Originals
1x08

Cassie walked out of her room with a smile on her face after she showered and got dressed Astrid smiles at her sister "Hey baby sis you look extremely happy right now"

Cassie sighs happily at her sister "well sissy I am in a really good mood this morning."

The older blonde smiles again "and what would be the cause of this good mood?"

Cassie looks at her "Well I had this dream last night... it was a dream but it was real and I saw Kol last night in the dream he said something about a witch owing him a favor but she died before he could call it in so he found said witch on the other side and called in the favor and used it to talk to me... So I really don't think that anything could ruin my good mood today."

Astrid smiles "Awe baby I'm happy that you got to see him."

Cassie smiles back and the two walk downstairs, Cassie is surprised to see Rebekah sitting at the table with Klaus "Bex? I thought you were leaving town?"

The blonde female original smiles at the alien "I was on my way out when Elijah called me so of course here I am" Cassie smiles at her taking a seat at the table beside Rebekah with Astrid sitting across from her.

Klaus looks at his sister "Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?"

Rebekah looks back at him playing dumb "No, should I have?"

"He's been mysteriously silent-- avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings."

"If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." Cassie and Astrid share a look at the two of them but they don't say anything just sitting back listening and eating the food on the table in front of them staying out of it for now.

Klaus looks back at his sister "Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes". He starts mocking her "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain."

Rebekah gives him a look "On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return."

Klaus gives her a look right back "Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!"

Rebekah gives him a look "Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth."

Klaus looks at her rather offended "Poppycock!" then he smirks at her "I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions toward my child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger."