Chapter Thirteen

Cassie woke up again, in a dream but this dream was also different than any of the ones that she's had before. This one felt more realistic than the ones that she's had in the past.

The blonde alien heard a chuckle from beside her, "what are you thinking so hard about over there darling?"

She couldn't help but smile as she turned her attention to him "just this dream I had a few minutes ago it was weird, it felt like one of these dreams, but it wasn't because you weren't in it, I was with two girls a brunette her name was Hayley and a blonde and dream me called her Bex. It was also different because it was like I was watching it from an outside perspective that's never happened before," Cassie paused for a second "this is new... Knowing it's a dream while inside the dream."

Kol nodded agreeing with what she said: "it feels different to me too more real than an actual dream and I usually can't even feel anything because of my neutralized state but I can feel it, this is different than usual."

Cassie wasn't going to complain about whatever it was that caused this to happen like this, she grinned at him "I've met two of you brothers."

Kol laughed shaking his head fondly at her "of course you have darling, so which one did you meet first?"

"Elijah then Klaus, I helped him break his curse, well I was there just in case he needed help."

Kol chuckled "and let me guess he ended up needing your help?"

The blonde nodded "of course he did."

Cassie noticed the worried look in his eyes "did they hurt you?"

She shook her head at him "no they didn't besides they can't hurt me because of our soulmate bond they feel protective of me, and vice versa."

He nodded looking a little more relaxed and smiled at her "well at least that is one less thing I have to worry about from the two of them... So, this other dream you had what was it about?"

Cassie sighed "It felt like a dream, but I guess it was more like a vision of some sort... I don't know like I said I was with two girls Hayley and a blonde that dream me called Bex and the three of us were talking and then Hayley stood up and she was pregnant and then Bex stood, and I came out of it before I stood up in the vision/dream thing and that's it, but it was really weird because I don't know either of the girls that were in it."

He nodded thinking for a moment "hmmm, that is weird maybe it was like a glimpse into the future or something I mean some types of magic can allow it and you have a type of magic completely unstudied by anybody on earth and the Bex you saw was most likely my sister Rebekah."

The blonde alien thought about it for a second and came to the conclusion that he had a point "that is true I'll have to contact Frigga and ask her about it, she'll know for sure what it was, and I'll ask her about this too because this is the first time that we've been able to talk about things that haven't happened in our lives yet... I have a feeling she has something to do with that"

Kol gave his soulmate a look "really?"

Cassie nodded but she had a smile on her face "yep, I wouldn't put it past her, she's showed me how to alter dreams before in one of our magic lessons, so I will ask her about it later but for now, let's enjoy this because it might not happen like this again or for a while at least, so yeah."

Kol grinned at her "okay darling. Whatever you want."

His soulmate grinned at him, "so I used one of the stories you told me, to get your brother, Klaus, to realize who I was because the first time we met he wasn't in his normal body."

Kol grinned at her again with that mischievous look in his eyes "which one?"

"The one where you 'accidentally' set his hair on fire, but it wasn't an accident at all."

Kol laughed again, and Cassie smiled softly at him she loved the sound of his laugh, if she were being honest it was pretty much her favorite sound in the world, and seeing him smile, makes her happy, and she knew that she would destroy anything that tried to hurt him... she shook her head clearing her thoughts sometimes she gets a little sidetracked and her thoughts get a little violent when her mind wanders to anyone trying to hurt her soulmate.

Kol lightly shoved her shoulder knocking her out of her thought "Cassie, darling?"

She turned to look at him "yeah?"

He looks at her with an amused look on his face "you zoned out there for a minute."

She just smiled at him "sorry I was just thinking."

He smirked at her "about what?"

"About how your laugh is my favorite sound in the world and that seeing you smile makes me happy and that I will destroy anyone or anything that tries to hurt you" He laughs again. 'Hmm like music to my ears.' Then she leaned over and pressed her lips against his.