Chapter Twelve

TVD
2x21

Klaus is down on the ground "I can feel it, it's happening" he looks up at the moon as the transformation is taking place. His eyes glow yellow but his face still looks like a vampire's face with the veins under his eyes. "Yes, yes!"

Then Klaus is thrown into the air and Bonnie, who is supposed to be dead, walks down the hill chanting a spell "Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te."

Klaus looks up at her in shock "no, you were dead."

Cassie rolled her eyes, she would let her go on for a minute longer before proving that her magic was better and stronger than hers. Bonnie continues to chant her spell. Klaus' body contorts into painful shapes as he screams. That is when Cassie closed her eyes for a second to get her focus and she put up a shimmering barrier between Bonnie and Klaus and the pain, her spell was causing him stopped.

Bonnie looked confused as Cassie walked up behind Klaus, smirking "I added the shimmer just so the barrier was visible."

The Bennett witch looked at the blonde even more confused "Cassie? what are you doing?"

The blonde alien smirked at her "just proving that my magic is better than yours."

Then Elijah appears Nik looks at his brother "Elijah"

"Hello, brother."

Elijah shoves his hand through Klaus' chest and Cassie rolled her eyes knowing that she can't do anything here because just the slightest wrong move and Klaus could be dead. But at least He isn't being hurt by Bonnie's magic anymore because her barrier is still up.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." Cassie rolled her eyes again Klaus had filled her in on why Elijah is so mad at him, and he also told her it was all fake and that he would never do that to his family.

Klaus looks at him "I didn't bury them at sea!"

Elijah looked at his younger brother surprised "what?"

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

The blonde alien can't help but smirk at them "ohhh scandalous... you either betray them or you betray your own blood by killing your little brother... whatever will you choose Elijah?"

Stefan comes in "Elijah! Don't listen to him."

Cassie can see the conflicted look on his face already "sorry Stefan but it's clear what he's gonna do."

Klaus gives him a look "Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother."

Bonnie looks at him "Do it and I'll take you both out."

Elijah gives her a look "You'll die."

But the Bennett witch is determined "I don't care."

Cassie gave the witch a look "just one little flaw in that plan of yours Bon-Bon you can't hurt them with my barrier protecting them so trying would be completely pointless at this point because your magic can't get through my magic barrier just further proving that my magic is superior to yours."

Elijah looked down at his brother and back up at Bonnie and Stefan. "I'm sorry." And then just like Cassie knew he would, he grabbed Klaus and flashed away.

Bonnie looked at the blonde "Cassie? How did you do that?"

She just smirked at the witch and made the barrier disappear with the wave of her hand "I'm not a witch if that's what you're thinking... Ask Care I really don't feel like explaining it to you right now... tell her I said she could tell you and she will tell you everything she knows which honestly is a lot more than what I told you at the Boarding House."

Cassie walked away deciding to just head home and get some sleep, while Klaus enjoys finally being himself fully for the first time in a thousand years, the blonde alien got home and took and shower, and got ready for bed.

DREAM

Cassie woke up watching herself in the dream but the moment she got there she knew something was different this is a new dream she hasn't had this one before. Plus, the dreams are always like she's living them she's never watched herself in the dream before.

She wonders through the beautiful house that she's never seen before. Once she gets to where the kitchen is she sees herself in the dream along with a blonde and brunette that she's never seen before either. The brunette laughs "god Cass, I literally thought you were going to disintegrate him which would have been totally badass"

She sees herself shrug "well he was looking at me funny."

The blonde smirks and speaks with a British accent "damn you and those hormones and I thought Hayley was hormonal but damn Cass you are so much worse."

Cassie sees herself laugh "well what can I say, Bex? Its anger mixed with hormones."

The brunette looks at the blonde "hey I am right here" then the brunette Hayley looks at her well dream her "well it's for damn sure that anger and hormones do not mix well."

Cassie nods to herself knowing that no one notices her 'the brunette's name is Hayley... Got it and Cassie notes that dream Cassie called the blonde Bex so now to figure out what is going on here.

Then the brunette Hayley turns around and you can see that she's pregnant and right as Cassie sees herself stand up the dream goes black.

END OF DREAM

Cassie shot up in bed, breathing a little heavy but that dream was completely different than her soulmate dreams, she had never had one like that before and she had no idea who those people were... she doesn't even know anyone named Hayley, 'that dream was so weird.'

She looked over at her alarm clock and saw it flashing 3:33 AM. Cassie groaned and laid back down trying to go back to sleep and not much later she did indeed fall asleep once more.