Chapter Three

TVD
2x08

Rose left the room after the little Stormbreaker thing, but honestly, Cassie didn't even need Stormbreaker to get her to talk, the blonde just wanted to be dramatic. Elena wakes up and sees Stormbreaker and she gives Cassie a weird look.

Cassie grinned at the doppelganger and held her ax up "don't look at me like that, Elena this is going to be your best friend while they have us held captive because if they touch one of us imma start swinging this thing, and if that happens someone is going to get very hurt and possibly lose a limb."

Elena just nodded looking very confused, but Cassie wasn't going to elaborate further, Elena gets up off the couch and Cassie followed her upstairs and the two were listening in on Rose and Trevor's conversation.

Rose was speaking "So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." Trevor said and Cassie noted that he sounded terrified.

"I'm sick of running!" Rose snaps at him.

But he doesn't miss a beat "Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." Rose tries to reassure him then Elena accidentally makes one of the boards squeak alerting Rose and Trevor to their presence "You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" Cassie rolled her eyes she could fly right out of the damn roof right now if she wanted to though she's not going to but if she wanted to, she could, and they couldn't stop her.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena questions.... a though it Cassie 'that name sounds very familiar to me but I can't think of where I've heard it before ehhh I'm sure it'll come to me later.'

"He's your worst nightmare," Rose told the doppelganger, Cassie snorted quietly thinking 'Somehow, I highly doubt that but for now I will let Elena do the talking because she is the one that they really want.' Elena and Cassie walked into the room that Rose was currently alone in, and Elena was asking her more questions and Cassie couldn't blame her for being curious.

"Why am I here?"

Rose raises an eyebrow at her "You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them."

Elena just keeps going though "why won't you?"

"That's another one."

Elena looks at her "You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me."

Rose sighs and gives in and talks "I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena questions.

"Two points to the eavesdropper."

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena once again questions.

Rose shakes her head "He's one of the vampires, the originals." Hearing Rose says that is when it clicks in Cassie's mind where she had heard Elijah's name, she knew of him through her soulmate dreams because Kol her soulmate had told her about his family and Elijah is his older brother.

Elena looks at her confused "What do you mean the originals?"

"Again, with the questions. Haven't the Salvatore's been teaching you your vampire history?"

Elena looks at her surprised "So you know Stefan and Damon?"

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress." Rose corrected.