Chapter Seventeen

Kols protection ring ^^^

The blonde alien ran out to where Klaus had parked the car, and she grabbed Stormbreaker, there was no way that she was gonna leave her behind, then she ran back in and grabbed Kol's hand and pulled him out of the warehouse and onto a little patch of grass out front, she grinned and called out knowing that the hybrid would hear her "you can come and watch this too if you want Nik." A few seconds later he walked out and gave her a look but stood back out of the way, Cassie smirked and looked between the two originals "prepare to be amazed boys."

Klaus gives her a looked, while Kol grinned at her "is that so darling?"

Cassie just grinned and grabbed onto Kol's hand "HEIMDALL" a second later after hearing one of the princesses call to him Heimdall opened the Bifrost and the two were enveloped in a swirl of colors. Leaving the hybrid to watch in amazement, she was right about one thing that was something to behold.

Kol was looking around, then he looked at his soulmate "what's happening?"

Cassie smirked "this is the Bifrost, it's taking us to Asgard, it's a literal rainbow bridge." a few moments later the two appear at the end of the bridge in front of Heimdall.

"Hello Miss Cassie, how are you?"

She smiled at him "Hello Heimdall, I'm good, do they know that I'm coming yet?"

He nodded at her "well Odin does because as you know he knows whenever the Bifrost is used."

"Thank you Heimdall," then she grabbed Kol's arm "we better go then and not keep them waiting."

He nodded "of course."

After that Cassie pulled Kol across the bridge with a smirk as she looked at him, "told you it was a rainbow bridge."

He looks around in awe of the beauty, "wow it's beautiful I honestly never imagine I'd ever see it; I knew it was Beautiful from all things you told me but seeing it for real it's so much better."

She grinned at him "I know man I took a Norse mythology class before I knew who I really was, and I knew it was beautiful too but actually seeing it nothing ever does it justice to seeing it for yourself." She grabbed his arm again and Kol let her pull him along across the bridge.

Once they get across the bridge the blonde heard a voice "Cassie?"

She grinned and turned around "Hi Sif!"

She smiles "we need to train while you're here... you make a very formidable opponent and it's nice to train against people other than your father and the warriors three."

Cassie grinned at her "of course Sif... we always do whenever I come for a visit"

The dark-haired woman nods "I'll see you later then Cassie"

Cassie waved at her "Bye Sif" She walked away and Cassie turned back to Kol "I'll introduce you to Sif and the Warriors Three later I wanted you to meet my dad, Loki, Frigga, and Odin first."