Chapter Forty-Four

4x19

Cassie finally walks out of her and Kol's room it's been days since anyone besides Astrid and Caroline who stopped by frequently to check on her sister, has seen her with her sisters being the only people she would even open the door for.

She heard them talking about the cure and decided it was time to enact her plan to avenge Kol, she got out of bed for the first time in days, showered, and got dressed.

Walking down the stairs and into the dining room where Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah are, it breaks all three of their hearts to see the empty broken look in her eyes. She crosses her arms over her chest holding out her hand "hand it over, Elijah" then she looks at Rebekah "I'm sorry Bex I want you to be happy but I can't take the chance that they could get their hands on it... They don't get to get what they want, not after what they took from me... They took everything from me so Elena doesn't get to get what she wants for once in her life."

Rebekah smiles at the blonde that has become her best friend and gets up hugging her tightly, Cassie wraps her arms around the female original. Rebekah pulls back and looks at her brother "Let her have it."

Elijah and Klaus look at her surprised because Rebekah was adamant about getting the cure for herself, Rebekah looked back at her blonde best friend and smiles "you're the only person in the world that I would give this up for so make them pay for what they did to you."

Cassie smiles at her "thank you, Bex."

Astrid comes down looking at her sister surprised "hey you're out of bed... That's a start"

Cassie smiles at the older blonde "come with me?"

Astrid smirks "and you're leaving the house? Let's go" the sisters link arms and walk out of the manor.

Rebekah smiles watching them "Having her sisters here has really been good for Cassie because at least she couldn't completely lock herself away from humanity, even if Caroline isn't here all the time like Astrid is."

The brothers look at her Klaus is the one to speak "I'm surprised you gave up the cure."

Rebekah shrugs "Looking at it from Cassie's point of view she wants revenge and giving her the cure gives her leverage she can use to get said revenge... Cassie is like the older sister that I never had and seeing her like this hurts so if me giving up the cure for whatever she's gonna do with it makes her feel even the slightest bit better then it'll be worth it."

Astrid looks at her sister "where are we going?"

Cassie smirks and shows her sister the box with the cure in it "we are going to the Boarding House and since they took everything from me well I'm gonna take the one thing that they want the most away from them... Elena's chance of being human again and who knows by the end of this little trip someone might just end up dead."

Astrid smirks at her sister "atta girl show them who's boss who are you thinking might end up dead?"

Cassie shrugs "well I'd prefer it to be the little hunter but apparently someone else already beat me to that one so I'd honestly settle for Elena... killing him was her idea after all."

Astrid smirks "I like that idea baby sis"

Cassie pulls up to the boarding house and cuts the car off getting out Astrid follows right behind her and the two walk into the boarding house Cassie has a glare set on her face while Astrid is smirking.

She sees Damon and Stefan "where's Elena?"

They turn and look at her Stefan is the one that answers "I don't know"

Cassie rolls her eyes "well this is no fun without her so get her here... I don't care how you do it but get her here and then we can begin."

Damon looks at her "we don't have to listen to you"

Astrid smirks coming up beside her sister "Well it would be in your best interest to listen to her unless you actually want to die... she's feeling a little murderous right now and, I can't say I blame her... I would be feeling murderous too if I'd been through what she has the last little bit."

Stefan looks at his brother "just do it Damon and get her here." The older Salvatore reluctantly calls his girlfriend and convinces her to come to the boarding house.

"I'm here... what do you want?"

Cassie smirks "they didn't want you here... I did and we are going to have so much fun together for the next little bit and none of you can get out I've spelled the house and it's Asgardian magic so your little witch friend can't even help you out and anyone besides myself or Astrid once they enter they can't get out until I remove the spell."

Astrid smirks "so let the fun begin"

Cassie looks at the three of them "this is going to be a day none of you will ever forget"

Elena looks at her with a bored look on her face "what do you want Cassie?"

Cassie rolls her eyes "oh right... I forgot I'm dealing with no humanity Elena... guess we're gonna have to fix that because this won't be any fun unless you can feel what I am going to inflict upon you."

Then she looks at her sister "what do you think Sissy... which one should we threaten to get little miss Elena to feel something?"

The older blonde smirks at her sister "well Cass, if it were me I'd go for the boyfriend... if I were in that position it's what I would react to or a family member" then she pauses "ohh but that's right she doesn't have one of those anymore that ended with the brother's death."

Cassie smirks at her sister "such a shame... I would have loved to have been the one to kill him but oh well looks like Damon, it is then" and before any of them can react Cassie is behind Damon her hand punched through his back grabbing onto his heart "one wrong move and it's bye-bye Damon... though I should really do it anyway," she locks eyes with Elena "you know like an eye for an eye type thing... I mean you did murder my soulmate, so why don't I return the favor and murder your boyfriend?"

As Cassie is about to finish the job she hears "Wait" and smirks looking at Elena.

"And there she is... now we can really begin" she releases Damon's heart and pulls her hand out of his chest. then she wipes the blood from her hand onto the rag that was handed to her by Astrid.

"Sissy go fInd me a bowl of some sort, actually make that a heat resist bucket" Astrid nods "you got it, Cass" then walks off to find what Cassie requested "when she gets back the fun can really begin."

A few minutes later Astrid walks back into the room with a bucket and hands it to Cassie "there you go, hopefully, it's heat resistant," Cassie smirked "thank you, Sissy"

She turns to the three others in the room "Now we can really get started... now since you took everything from me I decided that I'm gonna take something from you" she smirks pulling out the little box with the cure in it "this is your one chance to be human again... which you want more than anything right? So I am going to take that away from you" she drops the box down into the bucket and before anyone can react once again Cassie uses her heat vision to destroy it. "now you're stuck being a vampire forever... not that it'll matter much when I'm done here." 

***
I decided to split this into two chapters so here is the first part of Cassie's revenge and the next part well I think you guys are gonna like that too.