Chapter Two

TVD
2x07 & 2x08

Cassie is still at the Boarding House with her sister but now they have been joined by Jeremy, Elena's younger brother, and Alaric Saltzman, the local vampire hunter who is also the history teacher at the high school, and Bonnie, who Cassie was informed was a witch was on her way with one of her grimoires.

Caroline was the one to answer the door when Bonnie arrived, as the two walked in the witch saw Damon and Alaric and all the weapons laid out on the table, she looks confused "what's going on?"

Jeremy walked past her "we're gonna kill Katherine."

Stefan looks at her "I can explain."

Bonnie looks at him with a raised eyebrow "Please."

Then he repeats what Jeremy said, "We're gonna kill Katherine."

Alaric shows the weapon to everybody "This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in different sizes. For you, I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready." Then he fakes killing a vampire and Stefan and Damon look at each other very unamused.

Cassie smirked at him as he shrugged "You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire."

Cassie grinned with a mischievous look in her eyes knowing that neither Bonnie nor Jeremy have noticed her presence since she's been quiet just listening, "can I have one of those? That looks fun"

Caroline snorted giving her sister a look "you don't need a stake shooter Cassie"

Cassie pouted at her "well that's true... Fire, works just as well like getting struck by lightning."

That made the younger blonde smirk at her sister "or you could hit them really hard with that ax thing of yours and knock you some heads clean off." Cassie laughed grinning at her little sister.

"You know you probably shouldn't be putting these ideas in my head Care-Bear."

Bonnie looked at the older blonde wide-eyed "Cassie?"

The blonde Alien just grinned at the younger girl "hey Bon-Bon."

Bonne smiled at her "when did you get home?"

"A few hours ago... Care made me promise to come to the masquerade party tonight so here I am as promised."

"How do you know about all of this?"

Cassie bit back a smirk "Care filled me in cliff notes version this morning on our way to the grill"

Bonnie chuckles "of course she did, welcome home Cassie."

Damon looked at Cassie "how is blondie here supposed to help if she's just human?"

Cassie narrowed her eyes at him, not liking the tone he was talking about her in "why don't you step outside... you might 'accidentally' get struck by lightning."

Damon narrowed his eyes right back at her "Is that a threat blondie?"

The blonde alien just smirked at him "maybe it is Damon"

He glares at her "who do you think you are to threaten me?"

That made her smirk widen "one I told you I'm Cassie and two I can threaten you if I want to because I'm a Princess bitch and I do what I want."

Hearing what her sister said made Caroline burst out laughing which distracted Cassie from her glaring match with Damon as the older blonde looked at her sister "damn Cassie just throwing that in everybody's face, that you are a literal freaking, Princess."