Chapter Nineteen

TVD
3x04

Cassie noticed someone walk up beside her she turned her head and smiled seeing that it was Kol as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, he was about to compel the lady behind the desk for Cassie, but she grinned at him, mischievously "babe, that's not necessary."

He gave her a look "and why not darling?"

The blonde alien showed him a credit card "I nicked it off your brother before we came in the store."

Kol laughed "really darling you really pickpocketed my brother without him noticing?"

Cassie grinned at him again "yep... I'm just that good. I mean it happens when your uncle is the god of mischief and teaches you everything he knows." Cassie handed the credit card to the lady behind the desk, and she swiped it in the machine and handed it back to Cassie.

"Thank you for shopping with us have a nice day."

Cassie grabbed her two bags and walked away from the counter and Kol whispered in her ear "you're playing dirty on me here Cass."

She just smirked at him "well my love I never said I had to play fair."

The blonde walked back over to the couches and took a seat, Kol followed and sat in the empty space beside his soulmate, she couldn't help but smirk feeling his eyes on her, 'this is going to be easy for me to win this bet.' Cassie grabbed a champagne glass off the little table thing and took a sip of it. She noticed Stefan wasn't there and concluded that he must have left while she was paying for her stuff.

After Rebekah got her stuff, they left the store, and the female original looped her arm through Cassie's and pulled her ahead of the boys "all right, so I have been dying to ask you a few questions."

Cassie nodded at her "okay, then ask away."

Rebekah smiled at her " "okay first what did you mean when you were talking to Nik and you said you knew who I was the same way you knew who he was? And the second question is, what's up with you and Kol? I mean I've never seen him like this."

Cassie smiled at the Mikaelson girl "I can answer both of those questions with one answer... Kol and I are Soulmates and because of that it's how I knew who Nik was when I first met him and it's how I knew who you were because I got the same feeling meeting you that I got when I met both Nik and Elijah, so I put it together from what I knew about your family."

The female original grinned at her "ahhhh okay, it all makes sense now, especially the protective feeling that I have towards you, I have never had a feeling like that before and now I realize it's because you're my brother's soulmate... my third question is how did you convince Nik to undagger him?"

Cassie smirked at her as she answered the question "he didn't really have much of a choice once I was within at least a foot of Kol our soulmate bond was drawing me to pull the dagger out and Nik knew that he couldn't stop it so he let me pull the dagger out.... what else do you want to know?"

Rebekah thought about it for a moment "where have you guys been? when you walked into the warehouse you were talking about just getting back from somewhere."

Cassie smirked at her "Asgard, I took Kol to meet my family, Thor is my father."

The other blonde looked at Cassie surprised "oh wow, I wasn't quite expecting that."

They walk into a bar and Gloria who is a witch is trying to find Rebekah's necklace, so she can find out why Klaus' hybrids are dying. Kol and Cassie are sitting by the bar just talking and Cassie is trying to tease him into losing the bet but so far, it's not working.

Their attention is turned to the door when Stefan walks in Rebekah looks his way "You left us"

Stefan is standing beside Klaus now "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode."

Klaus rolls his eyes agreeing with Stefan "Tell me about it."

Stefan looks at Gloria. "What's she doing?" Klaus is getting impatient which honestly is nothing new "She's failing."

Gloria rolls her eyes at him "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

That's when Cassie decided to help "So use Bex. I mean she only wore it for a thousand years, right?"

Gloria looks at the blonde alien "See? Now this one offers a solution." Rebekah sits on the table and Gloria looks at her "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." The female original gives Gloria her hand.

Cassie noticed that Stefan looked a little nervous "she's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?"

Cassie gave a mischievous smirk and leaned over whispering to her soulmate "is it just me or is Stefan starting to sound a little nervous about finding the necklace?"

Kol looked at her "oh darling, it's not just you, I noticed it too, the Salvatore is hiding something I'm sure of it."

Cassie nodded "Well we will just have to figure out what it is."

Kol gave her a nod back "that we will darling."

Gloria starts her spell and a few minutes later she speaks "I can sense something" Cassie once again notices the worried look on Stefan's face before he schools it. Gloria starts casting another spell and a few minutes later she drops Bekah's hand, she looks at Klaus and Stefan "I found it."

Rebekah looked at the witch "so where is it?"

Gloria looked at her "it doesn't work like that doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..." Gloria trailed off.

Rebekah put her hand on her hip and snapped "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back."

Cassie grinned at Kol "I'm liking her more and more the more time I spend with her," he chuckles, shaking his head at his soulmate.

Gloria looked at the female original again, "well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

Klaus looks at the witch "So dive."

Gloria gives him a look "I need more time." Klaus walks over and leans on the table Gloria is seated at she looks up at him "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju."

"We can wait."

Gloria gives the hybrid a look "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Stefan comes into the conversation for the first time in a while "Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."