Chapter Fifty-Seven

The Originals
1x07

Kol watched as Cassie walked out of the closet wearing a pair of sweat pants and the shirt she was gonna sleep in shaking his head knowing that Cassie is protective of her family and she now considers the pregnant werewolf family he also noticed the ring she'd slipped onto her right hand it was the protection ring that she had made for him which made him smile knowing that at least she'd be protected if things got messy with Marcel.

Cassie walked out of her room and met Elijah and Klaus at the door "Let's go boys"

Elijah looks at the blonde alien "are you sure coming along is wise?"

Cassie just smirks at him and held her hand up "protection ring... nothing can hurt me while I'm wearing it... had it made for Kol but they found a way to hurt him anyway but I had a modification made to it while Astrid and I were on Asgard I'm the only one that can take it off so I'll be perfectly safe."

The suit-wearing Mikaelson nods "Very well then let's go."

The trio makes their way to the abattoir, they walk into the courtyard and Klaus walks behind Felicia and snaps her neck. The whole room goes silent "Good evening! I'd like a word."

Marcel looks at the trio mainly Klaus for the time being "What do you think you're doing?"

Elijah looks around "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you."

Cassie looks at Marcel crossing her arms "that doesn't sound very pleasant so just give us what we came for and nobody has to die today" Kol stands beside his soulmate with a proud smirk on his face even though they can't see him.

Marcel takes a step towards them which makes Kol's smirk turns into a glare and the two Mikaelson boys ever so slightly stand in front of Cassie protectively "You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

Klaus gives him a fake smile "Your home, is it?"

Elijah looks at Marcel and angrily snaps "The girl! I will not ask again."

Marcel looks back at Elijah "I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?"

Klaus looks at him "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

Marcel looks between Klaus and Elijah "Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, and that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"

Cassie glares at him "I don't like being lied to so all I'll say is for your sake you better not be lying to me, Marcel."

Klaus looks at the girl "easy Cass."

She just glares at him "I am very protective of my family and that now includes Hayley" the three of them are now sitting in the courtyard and some of the vampire fighters are milling around the compound.

Elijah is looking distastefully at them "Not the most attractive community, are they?"

Cassie bites her lip holding back a laughs as Klaus looks at his brother "You do realize they can hear you?"

Elijah looks at him "You do realize I don't care?"

Cassie looks at the older Mikaelson and laughs as Marcel appears, followed by some vampires, and the witch, Sabine "You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box."