Chapter Twenty

TVD
3x04

While, Klaus, Rebekah, and Stefan went back to the warehouse, Kol took Cassie to get some real food, because she was also hungry and doesn't drink blood, so they went to a pizza place in Chicago, Cassie had pizza, while Kol compelled one of the workers to put their blood in a to-go cup for him, to seem less conspicuous.

Once they finished, the blonde alien once again paid with Klaus' credit card because she still had it and why not... it's not like it would actually put a dent in his account. Kol laughed as they walked out the door of the restaurant "I still can't believe that you pickpocketed Nik's credit card and he has no idea."

Cassie just shrugged at him with a smirk as Kol wrapped an arm around her shoulder which was allowed, in the bet, 'ugh I need to make him lose but how am I gonna do that? is the question..."

"What are you thinking about so hard over there Cass?"

She grinned innocently at him "I'm just scheming to win this bet"

he smirked at her "is that so darling?"

Cassie smirked right back at him, "oh yeah, you'll cave it's only a matter of time."

"We will see about that darling."

They walk back into the warehouse joining the other three, Cassie sees the pout on Rebekah's face "You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me."

Klaus looks at her "It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute."

She crosses her arms "Why are you taking his side?"

Cassie takes a seat on the crate beside the female original as Klaus answers her "Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want."

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!"

The blonde alien sees her soulmate smirk at his sister "Well Bex a thousand years of life experience says otherwise."

Cassie rolled her eyes at Kol as Klaus smirks "see even Kol agrees with me"

Bekah rolls her eyes as Cassie wrapped an arm around her shoulders" It's okay Bex, I'm on your side us girls gotta stick together right?"

She smiles "thank you, Cassie, and of course, we do."

Stefan looks at Klaus "Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off."

Rebekah laughs and Cassie can't help but smirk, knowing that Klaus can be difficult sometimes she's learned that being around him so that's not really a surprise "Fantastic" Stefan drops the body in his hands on the ground "I need to go"

Rebekah looks at Klaus "where's he going?"

Klaus waves it off "to write a name on a wall it's a long story"

The hybrid looks at them, "I am going to go and check on Gloria to see if she's got anything"

Cassie smirked looking at Kol "go with him... Bex and I are gonna have a little girl chat."

Kol looks at her like 'really' but agrees "okay."

After the boys left Rebekah looked at her brother's soulmate "What's up?"

Cassie just smirked at her, "I need your help... I am not going to lose this bet with Kol, my competitive nature won't allow it, but I need a way to make your brother lose but I don't know what to do to make that happen."

The original smirked at her "Cassie sweetie don't you worry, just leave that to me and he will be all over you meaning that you will win."

Cassie grinned at her "thanks, Bex."