Chapter Thirty-Six

Cassie smiles as they pass the city limits, Kol parks across the street from an apartment building "you sure this is where your friend lives?"

Cassie nods "yeah I've never been here before but she told me the name of her apartment building and that her apartment number was 228, so yes I'm sure this is the right place"

He nods "alright I was just checking" Cassie grins climbing out of the car and bouncing with excitement, Kol laughs at how excited she is as they cross the street and walk into the building, and Cassie smiles at the lady behind the desk as they walk towards the elevator since she already knows that her sister is on the second floor.

She presses the 2 button and the elevator doors close and take them up to the second floor the doors slide open and Cassie grabs Kol's hand and pulls him down the hall, she stops in front of the door and smirks mischievously at Kol before she knocks on the door disguising her voice "Open up we have a warrant"

Kol gives his soulmate a look as she bites her lip trying not to burst out laughing. The door gets flung open and the blonde on the inside rolls her eyes seeing her little sister doubled over laughing "Cassie you bitch, I didn't know what I did but you totally scared the shit out of me, I thought I was gonna have to go home and become a fugitive"

The older blonde pulls her little sister into a hug "I missed you, Cass."

The younger blonde smiles "awwh I missed you too sissy and we both know that would totally work to"

Astrid laughs "it really would work no Midgardian would ever find me."

Cassie laughs "that's so true though... Alright, Sissy, I got someone I want you to meet, I don't know if you've talked to anybody but I finally met him."

The older blonde grins at her little sister "Awwh Cass that's great and you brought him here for me to meet?"

Cassie smiles "yep, sissy you're the only one who hasn't met him yet."

"Seriously? Everyone else has met him?"

Cassie smiles innocently at the older blonde "yeah well you weren't there when it happened so yeah" Astrid smiles at her sister "well then what are you waiting for?" Cassie grins "Kol come here, you don't have to just stand at the door" he steps trough across the threshold, he gives his soulmate a look "I didn't know that I didn't need to be invited in, I just assumed that she had to invite me in"

Cassie shrugs "okay fair point but let's get on with this Sissy, this is Kol" the older blonde gives him a wave and Cassie continues "and Kol this is Astrid, she is my best friend in the entire world but she's also my older half-sister which is why I call her sissy, we share the same father but different mother's she was born like a hundred years before me."

The older blonde rolls her eyes but smiles at her younger sister "actually Cassie I was born a hundred and five years before you in Midgardian years it would have been 1880 and then I was here on Midgard or Earth as people call it in 1915 and I was turned into a vampire but my Asgardian physiology wouldn't let it fully take over so it made me a hybrid between a vampire and Asgardian, the vampire part is why you didn't need to be invited in."

Kol nods at her "Well it's nice to meet you."

The older blonde smiles "likewise, it's nice to finally meet you, I feel like I practically already know you though with as much as Cass talked about you every time we were on Asgard together."

Cassie rolls her eyes "I did not talk about him that much."

Astrid smirks at her little sister "yeah Cass you did."

Kol wraps an arm around Cassie's shoulders "It's okay Cass... I think it's cute"

Astrid smiles at the couple then smirks at her sister "I'm not being a proper big sister if I'm not embarrassing you in front of your boyfriend."

Cassie smirks at her sister "Actually sissy he's my fiancé"

Astrid smiles at her "well congratulations baby sis." Then she looks at Kol "you've met our dad so there is no need for me to threaten you because he no doubt has already done that"

Kol nods at her Cassie smiles looking at her sister "He asked Dad if he could marry me, two months before he actually proposed to me."

Astrid smiles "awh that's adorable... alright baby sis I need the details of how this proposal happened"

Cassie laughs as the three of them sit on the couch, Cassie getting pulled into Kol's lap and she looks at her sister "okay so we are working on touring the world right so we started in Venice, then went to Rome and Barcelona then we went to Paris because I wanted to see The Lourve so he leaves me in our hotel to schedule our tour of the museum, so we went the next day and we were probably about halfway through the tour, we were right under the pyramid in the middle of the museum our tour guide stops and is pointing out some of the artwork on the walls and I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turned around and there he was down on one knee holding the ring then he asked me to marry him" then she holds her hand over for Astrid to see the ring.

The older blonde smiles "That's so cute Cass, god I wish I had someone that loved me as much as he loves you."

Cassie smiles looking back at Kol "I just got lucky I guess."

Kol smiles back at her and kisses her on the head "I'm the lucky one here."

Astrid smiles at them "see that's what I'm talking about he looks at you like your his entire world and I want someone to look at me like that" Kol smiles not looking away from Cassie "Well she is my entire world so I guess that makes sense as to why I look at her like that" Cassie smiles her face tinting red ever so slightly.

The older blonde watched with a smile, she was happy that her baby sister finally got to meet her soulmate.