Chapter Six

TVD
2x09

Cassie had a smirk on her face as she left the Boarding House undetected, she after all had some information to give to Elijah.

And right one time her phone rang, "right on time Lijah."

He sounded surprised "you were expecting me to call?"

"I was... that's why I left my number with you... anyway, I have information for you can we meet somewhere?"

The original once again sounded surprised "already?"

Cassie just grinned "what can I say... I work fast, just text me where to meet you and I'll be there in five minutes."

He was impressed by how quickly she got to work "okay I will see you in a few minutes."

Cassie hung up the phone and not even a minute later a text came through, from the number that Elijah had called her from with an address to the apartment he was staying in at the moment.

As promised five minutes later Cassie, was in front of the apartment, knocking on the door. Jonas Martin, Elijah witch opened the door, giving the blonde girl whom he's never met before a wary look "can I help you?"

Cassie smiled at him "I am here to see Elijah; I have some information for him."

Jonas stepped to the side and motioned for the blonde alien to come in, she smirked at him as she walked right past him and into the apartment. Cassie smiled at the original "Elijah."

Elijah stood and nodded at her "Cassie, you said you had information?"

The blonde nodded at him "I do... this morning after I left you at the house, I went home, took a shower, and then went over to the boarding house and Rose was there and telling them about Klaus... They really don't know much... they think he's a legend and they ignored Rose's warning about him. But sooner or later they will know that he's real and on the good side they think you are really dead."

He gave her an impressed look "hmm, nice work Cassie."

The blonde just grinned at him but saw the look in his eye and decided that she would answer his questions "you have questions, but I don't feel comfortable answering them in front of your friend back there." Elijah nodded at Jonas, as to say that it was alright and that the blonde was trustworthy. Jonas left the two alone.

Elijah gave her a look "Okay now, will you answer my questions?"

Cassie smiled at him "of course... as long as what I tell you stays between us... can't have them knowing all my secrets now can I?"

Elijah nodded at her understandingly "of course, this stays between the two of us, you have my word."

The blonde nodded "well, I'm not human... I guess you could call me an alien if you wanted, I was born on another planet."

The suit-wearing original nods "whenever Kol would talk about you, he always called you his little Alien... I could never figure out why... even before when we were human."

Cassie looked at him surprised "the dreams work both ways?"

Elijah nods "yes... he has them too." She really was not expecting that.

Cassie smiled and shook her head getting back on topic "back on topic I'm from a planet that's gone now well I was born there but I was raised here on Earth. Krypton that's where I was born. My mother was Kryptonian, but my father is something else he is Asgardian, I am the only one of my species a hybrid... Kryptonian and Asgardian. My mother died when I was a baby, Krypton was destroyed and I'm the last daughter of Krypton, there is no one else left but me. Now my father is a different story I got to meet him when I was 15 that's when I found out about my heritage and what the dreams meant."

Elijah nodded taking in the information, she was giving him "how can you fly?"

"That is well because the Earth has a yellow sun and something in the yellow sun gives me powers, Asgard and Krypton both have a red sun so when I'm on Asgard I don't have my Kryptonian abilities, but I can use my Asgardian abilities those aren't controlled by the color of the sun."

"You mentioned your father, who is your father?"

Cassie smirked at him, knowing that there was a time when Elijah's family worshiped her father "my father is Thor the Norse God of Thunder when I got kidnapped by Rose and Trevor, I had just come back from Asgard and I was still vulnerable because like I said I hadn't soaked up enough of the UV rays from the sun. when I'm here on earth my dad likes to call me his Girl of Steel because bullets will literally bounce off me... It's why I wanted you to punch me because it would have proved you can't hurt me, and it would have broken your hand too."

Elijah looked at her stunned for a moment, he was not expecting that answer, "what else can you do?"

Cassie laughed "well okay then but if we are going to get into that you might want to have a seat... that is a long list"

Elijah nods "we have time," then he takes a seat and motions for her to take the seat across from him which the blonde happily does.

Cassie started explaining her powers to him "okay so you saw the flying bit, so first we will start with the basic stuff then we will get into the actual powers, I have Asgardian magic which I inherited from Frigga my grandmother and it's different than Midgardian magic it's completely pure. Asgardian magic is the second purest form of magic, that there is from what Frigga told me the only thing purer than our magic is the magic from a soulmate bond" Cassie pulled out the talisman that she wears and showed it to him "Frigga gave me this to help me channel my magic, next I have been trained in every type of combat since I was 15, I more favor hand to hand though and when I get to use Stormbreaker but I'll explain that later. I'm very flexible I've taken gymnastics classes for a long time. I can speak and read several languages. And that is the basic stuff any questions before I get into the actual powers?"

The original was very intrigued by his brother's soulmate. "What languages can you speak?"

"English obviously, Ancient Nordic, Latin, Russian, and Italian, but I can read Japanese, Greek, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Portuguese, and some Kryptonian, I may have been born there but I was just a baby so like any language it needs to be learned, Loki, has been helping me with it whenever I go to Asgard."

Elijah nodded "okay you can carry on, Cassie."

She grinned at him "awesome now we are getting into my Kryptonian powers. Super durability, super endurance, super senses, super speed may even be faster than a vampire... haven't been able to test that yet, super strength, invulnerability it's what makes me bulletproof and why I don't get sick, flight you saw that mental shield this comes from both sides and means I can't be compelled or any form of mind control won't work on me, super breath, x-ray vision, telescopic and microscopic vision, freeze breath and heat vision, I'll do demonstrations later when we have more space. Next is the Asgardian stuff."

The original nodded "continue."

Cassie nodded "okay then let's get into the Asgardian stuff then, so with Thor being my father I can manipulate energy and electricity, I can summon and control electricity. Stormbreaker is my ax, it's pretty much exactly like Mjolnir but just made for me. I can summon it to me you actually saw me do that at the house this morning and just like Mjolnir only those who are worthy can lift Stormbreaker and that is everything... you know you're the second person to know all of that... my sister doesn't know about the Kryptonian stuff just the Asgardian stuff and Kol is the other person outside of my family on Asgard that knows all of that about me. But I trust you Elijah... and I know it's because you are my soulmate's brother."

***
Cassie told Elijah about all of her powers wow... who saw that coming? not me.... kidding I hadn't originally planned that but it just happened so I went with it.