Chapter Eighteen

TVD
3x03 and 3x04

By the time they left Asgard, everybody loved Kol he was already part of the family just being Cassie's soulmate. Heimdall just sent them down in Chicago which is where Klaus and Stefan are supposed to be.

Kol smiled at the blonde alien "wow that was an amazing experience"

Cassie grinned at him "I know that's exactly what I thought the first time I was there I was blown away with everything." The blonde pulled her phone out and dialed Klaus' number he answers after a few rings "Cassie, love what a surprise"

She got right to the point "Yeah so where are you?"

"Chicago."

The blonde rolled her eyes "I know that but where in Chicago?"

There was a pause before the hybrid answered her "oh I will text you the address."

"Okay, we will see you in a few then." Cassie hung up the phone and a minute later it dinged meaning that Klaus had sent her the address. Cassie looked at the message and then back at Kol "okay so Nik texted me the address to where they are so let's go"

Kol nods at her "okay then, let's go."

Kol wraps an arm around Cassie's shoulder as they walked down the sidewalk towards where Klaus and Stefan are. it only takes them a few minutes to get there, and they walked in, Klaus looks over "it's about time"

Cassie noticed a blonde girl standing behind him and Immediately she noticed Kol stiffen, with that reaction Cassie figured that must be Rebekah, because she knew that Rebekah got him daggered the last time so Cassie looked at Klaus, "give me a sec." then she turned to her soulmate, snapping her fingers to get his attention, and to the amusement of the original hybrid, his brother turned his attention the Cassie "whatever you are about to do..... don't"

He goes to open his mouth to say something, but Cassie crossed her arms cutting him off "boy, I said don't and I mean it, Kol don't even think about it."

The original smirked at his soulmate, but there is a teasing glint in his eyes "now darling, how are you going to make me... when you haven't been in the sun long enough yet?"

Cassie smirked right back at him with the same glint in her eyes that he had, she still had her arms crossed over her chest, then she uncrossed them and pats him on the cheek, "oh my love, I don't need my powers to make you listen to me."

Kol gave her a challenging look "oh really now darling?"

Cassie doesn't back down though "oh yeah babe... I'm cutting you off if you don't listen to me."

He looks at her for a few minutes then smirks again "darling we both know if you did that, you would cave first."

Cassie bit her lip before looking at him with a smirk "do I smell a bet coming on? Because you are so on."

Kol smirks "bring it, princess, what are the rules here?"

Cassie grinned at him, she was slightly taken back by the princess since he had never called her that before, but she didn't let it show, "no touching, except, arms linked and arm over the shoulder, but other than that, no touching... sound fair enough to you?"

He nodded at her with a smirk "you're going down, darling."

Cassie can't help but laugh as she shook her head at him "not a chance, you know if there is one thing you should know about me by now, my love it's that I'm competitive as all hell and you are going down and I am going to win." Then Cassie turned to Klaus with a grin "now that is out of the way on to you Nikky."

He rolls his eyes "really Cass that's how you're going to start this?"

She just shrugged, "yep you really shouldn't expect any less from me at this point that and I know how much it annoys you."

He rolls his eyes again "Well I thought you said you'd be gone for a week?"

"It was a week."

Klaus gave her a disbelieving look before he shook his head "no you were gone for three months."

Cassie nodded with a chuckle, "oops, I may have forgotten to mention that time works differently there, a few hours there could be a day here and so on... we were there for a week but here it was just longer."

Klaus gives the blonde alien a look "you know Cass, you could have mentioned that."

She shrugged "I forget about it sometimes because most of the time I spend more time there than I do here, so it slips my mind, that there's a difference." Cassie smiled turning to Rebekah. "Hi, I'm Cassie and you must be Rebekah.

Klaus gave the blonde alien a look "how do you know that?"

Cassie sighed and gave him a look "how do you think I knew? Smart one? Hmmm, the same way I knew who you were... well that and," she gestured to Kol "his reaction to her I figured she would be the only person he'd react like that too."

The female original smiled at Cassie "well you already know my name but you're right I am Rebekah; I'm confused about how you knew my name already and I'm surprised Nik let you talk to him like that."

Cassie grinned at her and Rebekah noticed the familiar glint in her eyes, it was one that they often saw in Kol's eye. "I'll explain how I knew who you were later and well there ain't shit he could do about the way I talk to him, and he knows it, so I like to take advantage of that."

Cassie smirked to herself 'Rebekah was the blonde from my vision at least I know that we will get along really well'

Klaus looks at his sister "Now for the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

Rebekah looks at him "the original witch?" Cassie looked back at Kol kind of tuning out the conversation he's been rather quiet since they made their little bet, the blonde saw the look in his eye, and knew that he was scheming up something.

After Rebekah's little tantrum about her necklace, they decided to go shopping for her some clothes from this decade.

Cassie decided to get a few new outfits as well she smirked looking over the one, she was gonna be wearing for the rest of the day, this was hopefully gonna win her the bet that she and Kol have going on.

The blonde stepped out of the room at the same time as Rebekah and the female original smiled "oh my god that dress is so cute"

The blonde alien smiled back at her "thank you, I love it... this is definitely getting purchased " Cassie winked at her, making Rebekah laugh as Cassie was walking out to where the boys are with a smirk, though she was mainly looking at Kol "what do you think?"

His eyes snapped over to his soulmate and she gave him a little twirl "do you like it?"

Rebekah comes out and laughs at the look on her brother's face, she grinned at Cassie "I think he likes it."

Cassie grinned at the female original, "that is the reaction I was going for." The Mikaelson girl laughed again before looking at Stefan as Cassie walked back into the fitting rooms to get the outfits that she was going to be buying.