Chapter Sixteen

The blonde alien couldn't help but smile looking over at her soulmate, "there was a catch to him letting me undagger you though.

Kol rolled his eyes, "I'm not surprised there usually is with Nik."

Cassie shrugged "It's nothing too major, I just have to keep you under control or he's going to put you back in the coffin..." she trailed off as an idea hit her "you know I wonder if I can enchant something that would protect you, well from everything but mainly from being daggered... I'll have to ask Frigga when I talk to her again., oh and I've been ordered well not ordered more like asked to bring you with me the next time O go to Asgard, but it wasn't really a question if you know what I mean."

Kol laughed with a little smirk on his face "well I'm sure you'll find a way to make it happen and honestly I'd like to see Nik try and go through you to even try"

Cassie laughed with him "I kinda want to see that too.... he would never admit it but there really wasn't a way he could have stopped me from undaggering you and I think he pretty well knows it, but he'd never admit that I'm more powerful than him."

The original snorted and shook his head "no chance, he would ever admit that."

Cassie grinned at her soulmate she had an idea, "grab my hands."

He gave her a look "why?"

She smirked at him "trust me?"

He nodded "of course I do Cass."

"Okay, then grab my hands and close your eyes... I promised we wouldn't leave the building, or I'd totally actually take you there right now but for now, this will suffice"

He grabbed her hands as she asked, and the blonde nodded "good now sit down in front of me and do not let go of my hands" he does as she asked and sits down, Cassie sits across from him and take his hands again "now close your eyes" he does, and she closes hers as well and focuses.

The older woman smiled seeing her granddaughter for the second time that day "twice in one day... what a surprise."

The younger girl smiled at her grandmother "well we had some time to kill so I figured that I would show him something cool, while we had the time."

Cassie heard a chuckle from beside her grandmother and a grin stretched across her face. Her uncle smiled at her "Hello little one."

"Uncle Loki!!!! I'd hug you if I could but I'm not physically here so yeah but it's always good to see you."

The blonde looked over and grinned seeing the look of awe on Kol's face as he looked around the room and then back at her "what is this place?"

Cassie smirked at him "it's cool right? This is the room where I learned how do magic."

He still looked in awe "how are we here?"

Cassie shrugged "well I used an astral projection spell... which is one of the easiest spells to do and as long as you are holding on to me back at the warehouse then you stay in the projection with me."

Kol nodded "okay."

Loki smiled at his niece "you obviously came from a reason, so I'll leave you and mother to talk about it."

Cassie nodded at him with a smile "okay uncle Loki but I promise I'll be back to see you guys soon" He walks out of the room.

Frigga smiled looking from her granddaughter to the boy with her "so this is the soulmate?"

Cassie nodded with a smile "it is, and I will bring him for all of you to formally meet soon, I did promise I would come, and I always keep my promises."

The older woman smiled "what is it that you came for?"

"I have a question."

she nodded "what is it, my dear?"

"I started thinking and was wondering if there was an enchantment that I could make or do to protect him from preferably everything?"

Frigga chuckled "of course, there is my dear but to make it, you are going to have to be here on Asgard physically because some of the ingredients cannot be found on Midgard and they cannot survive in the Midgardian atmosphere".

Cassie nodded "okay thank you."

She smiles warmly at the younger blonde "you're welcome my dear and we all look forward to formally meeting him."

Cassie nodded " I promise that it will be soon."

Frigga nodded "we will see you soon my dear." They said their goodbyes and Cassie opened her eyes and the two were physically and mentally back in the warehouse.

Kol looked at her mildly shocked but very impressed "oh my god... I didn't know you could do that... that was really cool."

Cassie grinned at him "I know and that's why I took you with me and well I wanted to know about the enchantment which is possible and when I take you to Asgard to meet them Frigga and I will make it and as long as it's on you nothing can hurt you, which honestly will make me feel so much better because not even Nik can dagger you again once the enchantment is made."

He smiles at her "I have spent years trying to find a way to protect myself from that damn dagger and now you found it for me, it's what got me daggered the last time, I just wanted a way to protect myself but I didn't even get a chance to explain myself before I got that dagger shoved through my chest again. Out of everyone, Finn's been daggered the longest, but I've been daggered the most."

Cassie laid her hand on his cheek, "well soo you'll never have to worry about it again." Cassie heard footsteps outside of the room and the two soulmates shared a look "Nik's coming."

Not even a minute later Klaus walked in, he gave the blonde a teasing look "well look at that you're both still here so at least you listened to me on that."

Cassie rolled her eyes at him "I promised you we would and just like always I kept my word."

He nodded at her and Cassie gave him a look with her usual mischievous glint in her eyes making him sigh "what is it now?"

"Well, I kinda promised that I'd take Kol to meet my family and I always keep my promises sooooo yeah, we are going just thought I'd tell you first."

He gives her a look "really now?"

Cassie smirks at him "yep! we won't be gone long... just a few days a week at the most"

He rolls his eyes "I'm not going to be able to stop you am I?"

The blonde alien just grinned at him "nope! I'll just do it when you leave us alone anyway so toodles.... we will see you in a week."