Chapter Fifty-One

Cassie's outfit is posted above ^^^The Originals 1x03

The Originals
1x03

Cassie woke up in a genuinely good mood for the first time since Kol died because she knows she has a way to get him back she doesn't know how long it will take but at this point, she doesn't care because she's gonna get him back.

She gets up with a smile on her face and picks out an outfit and walks into her bathroom and showers. She walks downstairs the smile still present on her face.

She walked into the foyer to see Rebekah pouting "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!"

Cassie chuckles wrapping an arm around Rebekah's shoulder "well that is true you do love setting things on fire."

Rebekah smiles at the blonde "wow someone seems to be happy this morning?" Cassie smiles at her "I'm in a good mood Bex what can I say?"

Klaus smirk "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!"

Rebekah rolls her eyes "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

Cassie laughs as Hayley joins them in the foyer. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

Klaus looks her "Well, that depends what plan you mean, love-- my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can embed itself in his face.

Making Cassie snort out a laugh.

Rebekah looks at her "wow Cass that is the second time I've heard you laugh this morning... you really are in a good mood this morning."

Hayley sighs looking at him "The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?"

Klaus smirks at her "In the front if we're being specific."

Cassie rolls her eyes and smiles at her sister who wraps her arm around her shoulders as Hayley looks at Klaus and Rebekah "You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?"

Klaus gives her a look "Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly-- " He turns to Rebekah and gestures for her to speak "Sister, please."