Chapter 54 || First Time (A/C)

⚠️⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️
- -
Isaac POV*

I took a deep breath as I felt his hand wrap around my erection. Finally getting the slightest relief. I didn't realize how much I was waiting for this until my hips almost started moving on their own.

Then he started moving his hand. I look up at the ceiling as I couldn't restrain the noises coming out of me anymore. I heard him chuckle as he leaned over me again.

I couldn't look him in the eyes. He stared down at me as he slowly quickened his pace. I wrapped my arms around him and I grabbed him closer. Slowly losing all feelings of embarrassment, I just wanted to feel good.

He reconnected our lips and we fell into a sloppy but passionate kiss. My whole body moved on its own. This was so much different than last time, and at a whole other level than the dreams. Everything felt more intense, in a good way.

He pulled away. I could see by his expression that he was still holding back. He let go of me completely and got off the bed. I let out an unsatisfied sigh but he would soon be back.

He got up and removed the last bit of clothing he was wearing. He looked at me from the side of. the bed for a second. I felt my face burn up as I noticed just how excited he had gotten. It made me feel a bit of pride if I'm honest.

He quickly climbed back onto the bed and lingered above me. "Are you ready?" He asked again. "You don't have to keep asking me that." I laughed as I pulled him closer. "If I wasn't I wouldn't have gotten this far." I smiled.

His expression turned serious, he was really at his limit. I kissed him before leaning down again. Nodding to tell him it was okay.

He took a breath and leaned back down.
He grabbed my leg and pulled it up, I instinctively did the same with the other. I felt a little exposed like this but nothing was stopping him anymore. He leaned down and kissed me again, surprisingly sweet as he position himself between my legs. I braced myself for what was gonna happen next.

He entered me and I could feel a sharp pain journey from my hips up to my back. I tightened my grip on his shoulders and dug my nails deeper, almost drawing blood. He must've noticed as he leaned down next to my ears. And whispered.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. Just breathe" he comforted me. I obeyed as I took a couple of deep breaths in and out. I could feel the pain receding. He must've felt my grip loosening as he pulled out a bit before pushing back down into me. My erection touched his stomach. And this time the sharp pain was completely replaced by a sudden wave of pleasure traveling up my spine, as he hit a certain spot inside me,

I restrained a moan as I dug my nails into his shoulder. I could feel him chuckle slightly before he repeated his movements. Again. And again. With each thrust, I felt myself relax more until I completely melted into his touch. My face got further away from his shoulder as I could feel myself holding back less and less.

He pulled out completely and then slowly pushed himself back in. I completely broke down as I let out a long dirty moan. I heard him whisper something before he violently caught my lips and kissed me roughly. It soon turned into a sloppy mess as our mouths continued to crash against each other in an almost rhythmic manner. He pulled away and breathed heavily, I did the same as I stared into his eyes. His eyes filled with lust as he resumed the movements of his hips.

I was getting closer to the finish line with each thrust. We kept eye contact, making it all feel even more intense. He suddenly quickened his pace again, my head shot back, and I felt him breathe against my neck as I gave up all hope of regressing any sounds I was making.

I felt a wave of pleasure as I finally came. I let out a long moan. He lept moving inside me for a little longer before pulling out at the last second. He also came, as he buried his head into my neck, making my chest even worse than I had already done.

We stayed like that for a bit. Trying to calm down and catch our breath. After a couple, of minutes he lifted himself up on his arms, looking down at me. He let out a tired laugh. I smiled back and he sat up. I propped myself up on my arms. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry-" he said suddenly as he noticed the mess all over my chest. I looked down, still feeling high on pleasure. "Hmm, oh. It's fine." I laughed.

Panicked, he got up and reached for his shirt, climbing back onto the bed and cleaning it off. I stared down at him tiredly. Not quite sure what was happening. After he was done he threw it back to the floor and laid down next to me. I took this opportunity to turn around and wrap myself around him. He didn't seem to have any complaints.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded against his chest and started to fall asleep. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just really tired" I managed to laugh. I heard him chuckle in the darkness.

The sun had fully set by now. I was still in disbelief all of this happened. This was so much better than the dreams.

"Then let's get some sleep." He yawned I agreed as I readjusted my position, making myself comfortable, even though we were both still naked. It took only a few seconds before we were both fast asleep...