Chapter 29 || Change (A/C)

⚠️small smut warning :)⚠️
--
Isaac POV*

"Wow, it's cleaner in here than I expected." I joked as I walked through the door. "Okay, I see how it is." Lukas laughed. "I didn't mean-" I tried to take back my words. This is the first time I've been in his room.

"I know what you meant." He closed the door and walked up to me. "It's- nice." I tried to fix it, but he had moved on already. He grabbed my hand as he stared down at me, looking me in the eyes. A faint blush on his face.

"Now that we're alone..." he started. I looked up expectedly. He traced his hand up my arm, stopping once he reached my shoulder, squeezing it lightly.

I felt my face heat up and he slowly pulled me closer until our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he deepened the kiss, slowly pushing me towards his bed. I felt both nervous and very excited.

He kept pushing me until my legs hit the side of the bed, we broke apart for a second as I dropped down, watching him as he stood above me, his eyes filled with lust. I crawled backward on the bed, Lukas following me. He leaned back down, hovering above me, breathing deeply.

I reached up and pulled him back down towards me, reconnecting our lips. I could feel he was surprised but he kissed me back almost immediately.

I felt his hands on my hip as he pulled me closer with each second. He deepened the kiss as he finally found the bottom of my shirt. We broke apart as he quickly grabbed it, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the floor.

I wouldn't say I didn't want this, I really did, I just don't think I'm fully ready.

He smirked as he looked me up and down before taking off his own shirt in one swift motion. He leaned back down and gave me a quick kiss before moving on to my neck. Slowly moving down.

He stopped for a second when he reached my collarbone. I let out a moan, I felt him smirk against my skin, obviously feeling quite proud of his work. He continued further down, until he couldn't because of my pants.

He got up again and came back up to me, "are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked as his hands lingered above my hips. I looked him in the eyes, nodding. "I'm sure." I smiled.

He nodded a final time As he undid my pants. He kissed me as he slowly started to pull it down, revealing my underwear, and what was underneath.

He kept going until he couldn't reach any further, he got up and removed them completely. I was now almost completely naked, the almost probably disappearing soon. He smirked as he looked at me. I tried to hide, but there was really no way for me to do so. He got back down, his hand on my leg, which he slowly moved up towards my erection.

I felt the excitement inside me grow bigger. He stared at me as his hand got higher and higher. I tried to look away but I couldn't. He got back down to my neck, leaving, even more, marks, besides the one he put there just a minute earlier.

His hands finally reached their destination. I let out a moan as the feeling of his kisses and now his hand combined felt like too much. He grinned, and he grabbed my erection through my underwear. This was a sensation I'd never felt before. Not that I was complaining in any way, shape, or form. I was enjoying it a little too much. I wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him closer.

He moved his hand slowly. I tried to muffle the sound of my voice in his neck, which wasn't working, I heard him laugh softly as he moved his hand to the top of my underwear. He laid me back down so he could use both his hands. I didn't let go of his shoulders, both because I was scared and mostly because I was embarrassed about how I looked.

He grabbed the elastic of my underwear, quickly taking it off and throwing it onto the floor next to my other clothes. I let out a slight laugh. "What is it?" He asked, laughing a bit himself. "This feels a bit unfair." I joke as I looked at him, referring to the fact that I was now totally naked.

"You wanna see me naked that badly." He smirked. I looked away embarrassed. "Well I-" I didn't know what to say, I kind of did...

He laughed before letting go of me and standing up. I felt extra exposed now that he wasn't above me. He looked at me as he quickly stripped down himself before coming back onto the bed. I stared at him a little longer than I meant to. "Satisfied?" He smirked. I looked away startled, not sure what to say, but I'm sure my. Expression said enough.

"Well. Then- where were we." He said smugly, I grabbed his arms as he slowly leaned down again. Now we were both naked, there's only one thing that could happen now...

He sat between my legs as he slowly started to trace kissing down the inside of my thigh, getting higher and higher as all sorts of embarrassing sounds escaped my body.

He stopped when he was just centimeters away from my erection, he grabbed it with his other hand as he stared at me lustily. I took a deep breath as he parted his lips, moving slowly closer until-

"WAIT- I'M NOT READY-!!" I yelled out as I shot up. I looked around. Darkness? What? I blinked a few times before I realized I was back in my room. "Another dream?" I sighed to myself as I dropped back onto my bed. I thought they would go away after I told him how I felt, I didn't expect them to get worse.

This is the second time I've had a dream like this since I told him. And in each one, we got a step closer to... well.

But we never went all the way, my stupid brain would wake me up just before the good part would start. Oh god... 'the good part' was what was happening to me. He changed me.
I stayed in my bed a little longer until I decided I thought about it too much. And I headed downstairs.

I met my father at the table for breakfast. I sat there still lost in thought like I had done the last couple of days. "Hey, are you okay?" My father asked suddenly. I looked up surprised. "Yeah, I'm fine?" I said back. "You have been quiet lately... are you sure nothing is going on?" He kept prying.

"I'm sure-" I forced a smile. The only thing going on was my newly existing love life. Which was going great by the way. But besides that everything has been normal.

"You know you can talk to me, about anything." He smiles. I look back down to continue my food. "I know, dad."