131 - Resume Filming (1)

* * *

"Hmmn... ahh...ahh..." helpless moans filled with undeniable pleasure reverberated in the bathroom early in the morning. Today was the 5th day since Fyre's heat and also the day where the Omega should be heading back to filming for the movie. However, anxious that his mate might still be attacked by his heat during his work, Tian Zi decided it was best to sate his lover's body on top of his suppressants. That way even if Fyre was indeed going to go in heat again, it wouldn't be too much and caused a problem like what had happened when he was Paul Hymlyn last time.

"Ahh...Ahh...hmmn...I-I can't..." Fyre whined as he struggled between his labored breaths, holding onto the bathroom counter facing the mirror. He can't take it anymore! It's too embarrassing facing his reflection while he was being banged from the back. He could see his face turning red contoured with shameless expressions he never imagined he'd make. It was too good that he couldn't help making such improper expressions. And Tian Zi too! He could see how drowned he was with pleasure that his bawdy mind couldn't help but love it. He has truly become brazen the more he spends time like this with the Alpha.

"Ahh...just a little bit more," Tian Zi groaned, holding onto Fyre's quivering waist before he grind his hard cock deeper earning another batch of those delicious moans. In his mind, for sure his rut had ended and truthfully, his body could not hold on any longer as well after days of non-stop consummating but how can he keep his hands away from his beloved when it just felt too good being inside him. The way Fyre tightens around him while sucking his rod as if he'd never wanted him out, the way he moans at each of his deep and precise thrusts, and finally the way his body trembles at the second of their release, all of it was just too addicting and each time he'd want more and more.

"Ohhh...ahhh... you're so deep..."

"But you like it this way, right? You're squeezing on me every time I hit your favorite spot," Tian Zi whispered with a smile before kissing the back of Fyre's ears then his nape. He's about to come so he just needed a little bit more time before he does and he promised after this he'll let the Omega off until their bodies had recovered.

"Hmmn, b-but...ahh... I-I'm about to~"

"I can feel your insides quiver. Do you feel mine? I'm about to come too so bear with me for a little more, okay? I'll change our position like this so you won't get tired," Tian Zi convinced soothingly before he lifted Fyre and easily turned him over so they could be facing each other. He made the Omega sit on the bathroom counter and later pushed his cock again shifting the direction of his thrusts. And before Fyre could complain, Tian Zi immediately claimed his lips, swallowing everything that was coming out of his gaping mouth.

Truthfully, he was only planning to do a quick one just to rub his scent on his lover and serve as a warning to Apollo who they will be seeing again soon but once again, he couldn't hold back so in the end, this was already his third time coming and he has not pulled out once.

"Here I come... take it all again this time, okay?" Tian Zi whispered, pulling away from his rough but passionate kisses. At the same time, hearing his lover, Fyre hugged the Alpha preparing himself before finally, his body twitched as yet another load poured inside his swollen uterus. Both his body and soul tremble, enjoying the feeling it had brought him. He was exhausted but it was the most fulfilling thing ever. It's ridiculous but it's truthfully how he felt. This time, it truly felt like he was going to get pregnant from the amount they've been doing it.

"Damn. I just can't get enough of you," Tian Zi whispered and hugged Fyre who immediately collapsed against his arms.

* * *

People from tabloid media swarm the main entrance and exit of Sunrise entertainment building. The reason? These people are waiting for both Fyre Long and Apollo White to finally appear after having heard that the filming crew for the main characters of Moonlight was finally going to resume again after two weeks break. Whether it is true or not, they wanted to know more about the dating issue between the two and they probably won't disperse unless the issue is addressed. Of course, Fyre Long's management already released a public statement about how it was false but who would actually listen to that when the photos were such strong evidence of their affair.