Side-Chapter 9 - Saved

* * *

"Y-You fucking asshole!" Fire mumbled as his body quivered, glaring at Tian Zi. It's been more than 6 months since his last attack so the backlash was a little stronger, he could already feel himself soil his underwear for the person he didn't even like. This was what he hated about his body, it's too vulnerable to emotional and physical traumas. Just a little bit of scolding and his body reacted like this, how is he going to live normally?? He can't even explain himself properly.

"L-Let me go! Let me go!" Fyre tried to yell but his voice only came out as begging with his useless struggles when suddenly Tian Zi lifted him from the couch and dragged him towards the corner. He was confused why because there was nothing there but his heart began to pound in fear thinking he would end up being molested so he fought with his might but in the end, he was held helpless. There had been so many times when he was almost taken advantage of but he was able to survive until now, but now, him alone with a dominant Alpha in a locked room, all his alarm bells rang.

He imagined himself being taken advantage of and his body shivered in horror. No matter how handsome and wealthy Mo Tian Zi was, the Alpha was still an arrogant bastard who had been making him feel incompetent all this time. He didn't want his first time to be a person like that.

"I-I don't want to... Let me go!" Fyre shrieked and struggled again. This time his tears began to drop until he was suddenly being pushed against the bookshelves with his hand still being held tightly. Of course with his struggles and screams, Tian Zi's grip only became tighter and tighter before he finally snapped growling at the Omega. He's holding onto the last pieces of his rationality and Fyre was doing his best to make him lose it.

The only reason why the Omega was still able to stand and struggle was that he had been preventing his pheromones from leaking out until now with great effort. Because he knew, the moment he also released his pheromones, he was afraid Fyre Long would instead start to jump on him. It happened before and he didn't want that to happen again.

"Don't fucking move if you don't want me to do something bad to you," Tian Zi growled using his Alpha tone that immediately halted Fyre from his struggles, especially when he could feel the Alpha's bulging erection pressing on him. His eyes went wide in shock, even though it was just pressing on him, he could feel the warmth from it adding fuel to his heated body. He did not like Mo Tian Zi but his body was reacting.

Furthermore, looking at the size of the bulge pressing on him, he immediately knew the Alpha would be thicker than the toys he used. He definitely can't have that inside him despite his body's desire. Being that it's his first time with a person, he'll definitely break.

"..." Still pressing on Fyre to relieve himself, Tian Zi managed to snap himself out of his madness when he realized Fyre's pheromones suddenly went stronger. He glared at the Omega tightening his grip slightly pulling away while repeating to himself what should be done as soon as possible because the more he's close to Fyre Long, the more chances of him being taken over by his Alpha instinct and he might do something he would forever regret.

Meanwhile, with Tian Zi's grip tightening, even more, Fyre moaned in pain. He felt like his wrist was going to snap but he couldn't complain or struggle away.

Once again his body shivered in fear but he chewed his lips trying to suppress his cries. He may look tough but he hates pain. He tried training his body so he could better escape in situations like this but physical training where he had to exert too much bodily effort is definitely not for him especially with his recessive condition. If this was running, however, it was possible he could escape Mo Tian Zi but right now, the Alpha's clutches were so tight, there was no way for him to run away.