109 - S*xually Frustrated (2)

* * *

The sound of their skin slapping along with their heavy groans echoed not just in the small cubicle but also in the whole room and if anyone was to pass by the aisle leading to the public toilet, one could hear these moans softly. But despite this, the two people who were responsible for these suggestive noises didn't care in the slightest bit as both their minds were filled with only the desire for each other.

"Ahh... hmmn... D-Don't stop!" Fyre whined, feeling Tian Zi halt his thrusts, and began to grind inside him instead. Fyre was far from coming and he wanted more but Tian Zi was as if teasing him. Of course, unknown to him this was Tian Zi's strategy to keep himself from coming so soon. Fyre is so tight and is sucking him in as if not wanting to let him go. It felt so good, and there were also that pheromones along with the sound that Fyre made, making him more aroused than he already was. If he kept on thrusting deep, he might end up coming and being teased again about it.

He didn't want that and so stopping here and there was his only solution.

"Be patient... I'm trying my best," Tian Zi's voice sounded deep and dominant as he squeezed the narrow waist against his palms before he pulled out halfway and once again thrusts back in. He released a deep and tortured groan while throwing his head back.

"Shit... you feel so good, Fyre," Tian Zi commented with the same deep and dominant voice making Fyre shiver as he moaned in need, his womb twitched in anticipation for an Alpha's seeds. Truly, if someone was to paint the two of them now, it would have been a masterpiece. Their damp hairs and skin glistened with sweat along with their beautiful expressions. Surely, a painting of this scene would highly depict an Alpha and an Omega in their heat but still, their strong love and desire for each other prevailed.

"More~ Ahh..." Fyre continued to whine which Tian Zi couldn't help but comply as he smashed his hips roughly against the Omega making him groan deeply each time.

"Zi~ I want it... I want it so bad... Ahh~" Fyre whined with his tear field cheeks. He couldn't wait anymore, he wanted to be filled to the brim, he wanted it more than ever but just when he wanted it the most, the Alpha was holding on longer than usual.

"What do you want?" Tian Zi said between his groans. Of course, he knew what his needy mate wanted, and truthfully he was on the brink of giving it to him but he wanted to hear the Omega say it. He wanted to hear him admit that he misses this so much just as much as he does. The Omega did a great job of having him hold back for more than a week. In the least, he wanted to hear it at this moment.

"Ahh... Pleaseee... d-don't make me say it~" Fyre whined, if it was possible his eyes almost turned into a heart shape hearing such a question from the Alpha. He only just discovered it to himself but he becomes more aroused when Tian Zi uses his dominant voice against him. He didn't understand why or maybe he was just a pervert but it just gives him the shivers and he'd crave being bred more than ever.

"Fyre, say it... I'll give whatever you want," Tian Zi insisted, leaning close to whisper against the Omega which Fyre liked a lot as he moaned and leaned back so the Alpha's body heat would transfer to him. Of course, Tian Zi liked it as well as he wrapped his arms around his lover and pressed him against the wall where he continued to thrusts deeper and rougher.

"Uhh... Ahh... Ohh, God!" Fyre whined, his eyes rolled back at the pleasure he was feeling. This was only their first-round but the feeling was incredible that he could no longer resist the urge to come.

"P-Pleaseee, fill me up... put your seeds inside me, Zi~" Fyre whined, his tears streamed down as he twisted his arms back to grab on the Alpha's locks. At the same time, a satisfied smile flashed on Tian Zi's lips before he buried his face against Fyre's neck and came hard, squeezing the Omega between him and the wall.