130- Newfound Pleasure

* * *

With his body quivering in anticipation, Fyre dazedly grabbed onto his mate's thick cock and tugged on it. It was so hot and slimy from the precum against his small palm that if he didn't know better, he would have gotten terrified by its probing size but knowing already how good it felt and how perfectly it fit him, Fyre didn't wait any longer and led the tip to his hole.

"Ahhh....hmmm Ahhh... Ohh God~" He whined as his eyes rolled up, slowly dropping all his weight until Tian Zi's thick and lengthy girth rested at the deepest corner of his tight channels.

"Ugh, so tight..." Tian Zi commented, burying his fingers against his mate's skin forcing the Omega to stop moving for a moment because he knew he wouldn't last long if he did. Not to mention, the inside was pulsating against him and it felt so good to the point that it was making him go crazy.

Quickly sitting up, Tian Zi grabbed Fyre's nape before pulling him close to him so they could kiss. He forced his tongue to battle against the Omega's helpless fight before he sucked on him as if his life depended on it. And when he was satisfied, he pulled away, taking his lover's breath away before venturing down to the pinkish breasts he was fantasizing since earlier.

"Hmmm~ hnnn~" Fyre continued to whine, feeling the rough treatment but it felt so good that his mind felt light.

"Pleaseee~" Fyre begged with teary eyes. He could no longer wait. He could feel his insides throb and he wanted so badly to be fucked. Meanwhile, hearing the lovely request, Tian Zi nodded and instinctively flipped their position and began to thrust aimlessly. He was just too weak to resist such a treat. There's no way he can take it slow and savor the moment again this time as well.

"Baby, you don't have to beg me," Tian Zi whispered dotingly. It was the last words they exchanged before they both lost in their own world unaware of the moment's most crucial point.

* * *

Pouring in his heavy seeds inside his beloved's quivering womb, Tian Zi thrust his hips deeper with such force while groaning helplessly against his mate's damp neck before he quickly pulled out successfully preventing himself from knotting. For some reason, something about just now felt different but he couldn't tell what it was. He tried his best not to think of knotting Fyre but for some reason, his body was not listening to him and the desire to impregnate his mate was a lot stronger than ever.

Of course, it's what they are aiming for this whole time but not at the expense of hurting Fyre. Right now, the Omega's body wouldn't be able to handle his knot so he had to pull away, pouring the remaining seeds he had against the loosened hole.

"W-Why~" Fyre pouted between his heavy breaths. He was on the verge of crying, feeling sad that the Alpha did not release the rest inside him. There was no reason to not come inside him and the Alpha should know he liked it when he's being filled.

"I was on the verge of knotting you," Tian Zi explained in a dazed still feeling the remnant of their orgasm before he pulled away from their hug. But as soon as he saw Fyre's expression, he gulped in arousal as his desire intensified at the lovely sight. Definitely, something was up but he couldn't tell what.

"Fuck. I want to fuck you more," Tian Zi whispered, he grabbed Fyre's narrow waist and began to thrust his still-coming cock inside. He just loved it so much! The way Fyre's body arched in pleasure from each of his thrusts and coupled with his lovely moaning voice from their prolonged orgasm, ablaze his burning passion. But he needed to stop! He promised he would only do it once, but somehow why was it far harder for him to hold back suddenly?

"Ahh~ yess... Zi... so good~" Fyre whined, his hands holding against the sheets with his dear life. He too felt it. Something about this time felt different. The feeling felt familiar but it felt like it had been such a long time even though they've been clearly doing it like rabbits in heat for the past days.