161 - Reminiscing Old Memories

* * *

"Sir, Madam, I apologize for what had happened. I have no excuses at all but I still hope that you'll give me your permission to marry Fyre. I love him and I promise you that I will make him happy for as long as I can. I am not a perfect person but I will do my best," Tian Zi suddenly conveyed as soon as Mrs. Long asked them to take their seats at the dining table. Fyre had already introduced him to the couple and it didn't seem like they were rejecting him but he refused to just let things be without properly telling them his intention and at the same time, apologizing for what had been happening recently.

Meanwhile looking at Tian Zi in shock, Mr. and Mrs. Long looked at each other again before they both shifted their glance at Tian Zi who was all this time bowing his head to the two like an idol towards his seniors. Fyre tried to stop him from being so overly conscious and dramatic about the situation but Tian Zi just really couldn't let this be. Things need to be addressed or else he'll overthink about it afterwards wondering if his lover's parents approved of him or not.

Of course, Tian Zi had forgotten that he is a Mo and belongs to the most elite household of the country that both Mr. and Mrs. Long didn't know what to say because they already accepted the Alpha for a while now. At first they were worried about Fyre because they didn't want their son to be involved in such a high class family and be discriminated and look down but after a while, they knew the Mos are good people and that they wouldn't do Fyre wrong. Despite what other people say and believe, the Mos really don't care about other things such as status and background as long as you have no bad intentions towards them.

"Please, you don't need to apologize. We trust Fyre and if he chooses you then we have no choice but accept it. You don't need to feel pressure... And to be honest, Jules and I are happy that Fyre found a nice man like you. We have nothing more to ask," Mrs. Long said as she urged Tian Zi to stop his bowing.

"Carol's right, and since we're now going to be family, you can address us comfortably. To be honest, I didn't even think our little Princess here would ever decide to choose a male Alpha to be his partner. We were both surprised when we heard you two got engaged," Mr. Long stated with a slight laugh before patting Tian Zi's shoulder so he would relax a bit.

"Urg! Dad~ I told you to stop calling me that~" Fyre whined when he heard his nickname again. Since he was originally raised as a girl, he used to be the family's little princess but when adolescents hit him and he started identifying himself as a boy, he rebelled a lot and refused to wear girls clothes. Of course, for a while that wasn't easy and he still wore girls clothes until 2nd year highschool before he completely shifted and later ran away. This is also why when Tian Zi nicknamed him as Princess, he hated it a lot and although he didn't feel as repulsive about it now as before, he still didn't want to be called one.

"Why? You'll always and forever be our Princess. Besides, I thought you're fine with it, you even took up a role in that Movie where you have to wear girls clothes," Mr. Long chuckled, making Fyre blush in embarrassment. At the same time, as Tian Zi was hearing this, he became really curious. While he already knew that Fyre indeed did not prefer male Alphas in the beginning and the fact that he did not like wearing girls clothing, he did not know about Fyre being nicknamed as Princess. It was quite a coincidence because that was how he called him too sometimes and the Omega hated it a lot.

Tian Zi stared at Mr. Long curiously, obviously eager to hear more. Mrs. Long saw this and immediately had a great idea.

"Let's all go to the dinner table now, after we eat I'm going to take out the family album. It's only right for your future husband to see it since he's going to be part of our family soon," she suggested, which immediately caught the young Alpha's attention. He had been asking Fyre to show him some of his photos when he was younger when Fyre accidentally saw his but the Omega refused to show it to him even to the point of locking it's existence online so he wouldn't be able to dig it up.