132 - Resume Filming (2)

* * *

"CUTTT! Stop!" The director, Russel Coleman, yelled from across the filming set and he could no longer hide the frustration in his voice as he briefly massaged his forehead. Even the movie producer, Phillip Phillips, shook his head left and right after reviewing the taken shot.

"Mr. Long, like I said, this scene is after Reyna was exposed as Rey and was humiliated in public. Caden then came to stand up for him and thus you should show a different expression than you were showing," the director instructed with a frown. Clearly, his patience was starting to run low but still tried his best to remain calm, maybe also because this is the first time he had made a mistake like this.

Well, who wouldn't get upset? They're already on their 20th take and he's still making the same mistake. But he simply couldn't help it, he couldn't act like Apollo was his savior and then cry in his arms as his character should. He initially thought he could handle it since he's surprisingly good at acting but he just realized he couldn't. He should be that damsel in distress with his knight in shining armor, falling in love with him all over again. But instead, he couldn't help turning awkward-faced with the Alpha and in the end and with a decipherable expression.

"I'm so sorry, Director Coleman. I promise I'd do it right next take," Fyre was only able to say. He truly tried his best but he just can't be at ease despite knowing that there was no way Apollo would do something to him in broad daylight and with so many people watching them.

"*sigh* I sure hope so, we've already filmed most of the scenes and these are the ones left for the indoor shots. If we delay this furthermore, there will be losses," the director said again as he sighed in frustration.

"For now I'll give you a 15-minute break, I hope you'll be in good condition after," Director Coleman added and Fyre just nodded disappointingly at himself. This is the first time he was being scolded and he knew the only reason why Russel Coleman wasn't yelling and cursing at him was because of the fact that Mo Hanlu was sponsoring 80% of the movie production and his personal request was to take care of him. Truly, if he didn't have Mo Hanlu as his backer, he'd be in huge trouble.

"Thank you. Maybe I just need some rest," Fyre replied as he watched Director Coleman turn around and walk towards his tent with the producer to maybe discuss some things. Fyre was also about to do the same but he suddenly felt a hand grab his hand stopping him from walking. When he turned around, he was shocked to know that Apollo was still there as if waiting for him to finish his talk with the director.

"Fyre, are you okay? I can't help but think that you have been avoiding me. Have I done something for you to be upset about," Apollo asked with a saddened expression. Fyre was taken aback because he didn't think he'd be found out immediately even though he was doing it carefully. He looked at the Alpha and he smiled uncomfortably because it's not like he could tell Apollo the reason. That in truth he feels uncomfortable with him knowing that Lucien and he might know each other from the picture he had seen.

"N-No. Nothing wrong at all. I just don't feel right as of the moment," Fyre lied before secretly looking around to see where Tian Zi was and wondering why he still hasn't come when it was him who insisted that he shouldn't be left alone since they didn't know if Apollo was part of the bad guys or not.

"Are you sure? You've been acting cold to me lately. You couldn't even act comfortably around me anymore. Is it because of the photos? My manager truly thought you agreed to do it with me, I'm sorry. If I knew this would happen I would have stopped them from releasing such photos," Apollo tried to explain but of course, Fyre wasn't really concerned about that although it was in fact a bit troublesome, but maybe it's best to just nod for now.

After all, he couldn't just ask Apollo what his relationship with Lucien was or whether he knew the true Lucien or not because even if he did ask the Alpha, it's not like he would tell the truth to him. He would definitely just tell him that he didn't know him and if he did say he knew him, there was no way he wouldn't know what Lucien actually does for a living because he'd probably be working along with him considering his suspicious background. It's like his life only started when he was scouted as a model and eventually an actor. Not even the national database could provide decent information about him as if it was purposely made that way.