97 - Nothing Better Else to do!

* * *

Nervously standing in front of the main building of Sunrise Entertainment, Fyre gulped before taking a deep breath. Last night they just arrived from their Mali trip and were still exhausted but because he was suddenly called to have a brief official meeting for all the movie casts, Fyre had no choice but to come. Even though he wasn't prepared and still hadn't read a single line from his script, he decided it wouldn't be good to bail out of the legal agreement he already signed.

Besides, his manager told him that they didn't really have to do anything major and this meeting was mainly for the casting director to see whether the main characters would have the chemistry to work with each other or not, as well as the other co-stars. Of course, there will be some script reading and brief screenplay but Julie Walker assured him that he will be fine without specific preparations.

"W-Wow, you got tanned," Julie commented as soon as he saw Fyre and inspected him from head to toe. Although the Omega was still beautiful, his image now does not match the role he was supposed to take. Nevertheless, depending on the situation and because of the sudden changes in the actors—both the actors taking the main characters were changed—the filming wasn't going to start soon since they still have to make more preparations for the set and other things so Fyre still had time to bring back his normal fair complexion.

"Oh yeah... Is there a problem with it?" Fyre replied in confusion. Because he went on a one-week vacation at the beach, there was no way he wouldn't get tanned. In fact, all of them enjoyed it so much that they all got tanned. Fyre sees nothing wrong with it and it's not like he looked awful, he received a lot of compliments about his current skin tone since it is true that it's giving off a healthy golden glow tone. It's the perfect tan anyone could wish for and he's kinda proud of it but now the woman in front of her was looking at him as if it's going to be a big problem.

"It's just that your character is not tan... Oh well, we can't do anything about it now, though you'll just have to make sure your normal complexion would return as soon as you can," Julie mentioned, sighing in defeat being reminded again that the Omega didn't even read a single line from the script he gave him a week ago so there was no way he would know that his character description was supposed to be this fair and beautiful male Omega who was forced to grow up as a woman due to his strict parents wanting him to be a girl instead of a boy.

"Yeah yeah, I don't plan to keep this tan for too long anyway."

"Okay, as long as you understand. Anyway, let's go and have you prepared so I can introduce you to your co-stars. After the script reading, there will be a brief screenplay just so you know how this all works. You don't need to worry, the director will instruct you to do things to see the chemistry between you and your costars," Julie informed, dismissing the previous topic since Fyre already nodded okay.

"Okay... what time does this end by the way? I still have to go somewhere after," Fyre informed. Since it has been 10 days since Tian Zi knotted him—Fyre blushing at the thought—and just as doctor Feng suggested, they should know whether he's showing signs of pregnancy or not at this point. Well... Fyre doesn't feel anything had changed in his body so he doubted he's pregnant but just to make sure, he'll go and undergo the check-up.

Besides, he remembered he agreed to go together with Daniel and Ian to the hospital so he needed this meeting to get over with as soon as possible. He didn't want to be late and make the two Omegas wait for him since they planned to go shopping afterwards.

"What time? I'm your manager now so I should know your schedules and whether it would be safe for you to go to places or not from now on," Julie replied and for a while now, she really had been acting like a real manager. Obviously so different from when she went to visit and invited Fyre into the industry. Back then she was playful and filled with schemes but now Fyre could tell she was really professional and serious with her profession. Still, he's still wondering what a licensed lawyer was doing as a talent manager.