Side-Chapter 5 - Bro-Con?

* * *

"Hey," Finally after he was able to leave the hospital, Tian Zi went straight to his mansion which was currently occupied by his runaway friend, Jonathan, and his now unsurprisingly girlfriend, Remi Long. Of course, Tian Zi was a little surprised at first but knowing that Jonathan had always been easy to fall in love with, he recovered almost immediately when he discovered. He was just wondering how much will it lasts this time around.

"Hey, my friend, sorry to have you help me again like this," Jonathan welcomed, extending his hand to Tian Zi who just arrived. Tian Zi extended his hand as well to accept Jonathan's as their shoulders briefly touched as they greeted while patting each other's backs.

"If you're really sorry then stop running away from your responsibilities and give me some peace of mind," Tian Zi countered. This friend of his had been causing him trouble since they were 10. At first, he didn't even want to be friends with him but their circumstances just forced them to be one. Also given the fact that Jonathan had always been such a clingy person, he could never push him away no matter how much he tried and so in the end, they became what people called friends.

"I truly am sorry, Zi. But what can I do when my family's forcing me to take over the household when I have no desire to. I'm also the third child but why are we so different?" Jonathan complained, pouting cutely, however, Tian Zi who is the audience, only showed a disgusted look before he dismissed Jonathan and walked towards the living room, sitting there with a huge sigh as if he was someone exhausted from work.

"So? Where's that person you want me to meet? I came here for that," Tian Zi asked monotonously because although he said that he came because Jonathan texted him about it earlier, he wasn't in the slightest bit interested. The real reason why he was here was because he just wanted to leave the hospital quickly and at the same time doesn't want to go back to the main estate.

"Ahh, he's Remi's younger brother. They're currently out somewhere, I'm sure they'll arrive soon though so just wait," Jonathan replied leisurely before he went to the end table where there was a fancy glass bottle of liquor and soon poured himself a glass and another for Tian Zi.

"Oii, aren't you supposed to protect Remi Long? And here you are carelessly drinking, just when I was finally able to use your useless ass," Tian Zi said without reservation, making Jonathan laugh heartily.

"Your words are harsh as usual Zi but even I'm upset that I wasn't able to go with Remi today, her brother just hates me," Jonathan complained, shrugging his shoulder before gulping on his liquor.

"Who would like you anyway?" Tian Zi snorted before he closed his eyes thinking of relaxing his earlier tortured mind.

"Oh but I think he hates you more. I actually thought you knew him, maybe broke his heart long ago or something?" Jonathan said not any more affected by Tian Zi's cold and harsh remarks.

"Ahh but that's impossible, even though you're as attractive as your brothers, everyone is just afraid of approaching you and if you're the one approaching, it's always your older brother Hanlu's partners. I forgot you're someone with a weird fetish," Jonathan said again, shaking his head remembering who Tian Zi was as a person. Jonathan also has an older brother but he could never bring himself to fuck the girls he fucked. The thought of it disgusts him and gives him endless goosebumps.

"Shut the fuck up man. I told you that wasn't it. I haven't slept with any of them, that was all to test them out, " Tian Zi yelled this time throwing a pillow at Jonathan who only laughed catching it.

"Still man, you have some sick hobbies,"

"Whatever! Just tell me who's Remi Long's brother?? If he hates me then why does he want to meet me?" Tian Zi said with a huge sigh, leaning back to the sofa feeling exhausted trying to explain himself again to the Alpha when he doesn't even plan to listen to him.