23 - Lover's Quarrel

* * *

"Let me go, you stupid bastard!" Fyre struggled from the hug while his tears streamed down in frustration. He was determined to leave and avoid the two from now on but he didn't expect Mo Tian Zi to suddenly chase and hug him from the back.

"Alright, you won! I admit that wearing those clothes was unnecessary. I just wanted to see you in those clothes and...m-maybe tease you a little bit," Tian Zi admitted. There was a little blush on his cheeks feeling embarrassed that he is being forced to admit his crimes because no one had ever forced him to do so but for some reason, having Fyre to act like this made him feel uneasy. He simply couldn't leave him alone the way he is.

"You fucker! I knew it! Why are you so mean to me?" Fyre yelled in frustration, pulling away from Tian Zi's hug and later faced him crying. He didn't like crying but he couldn't help it. All the frustration he experienced for the past days is now making him too emotional for his comfort. It's not like he hated wearing female clothing that much. Well, he hates it to a certain point that is why he was upset that day and was even more upset that Tian Zi didn't admit what he did but that's definitely just not the reason why he was crying. He's being too emotional for no apparent reason and he hates it. He hated himself for it.

"I'm sorry... please don't cry... I won't do it again, I promise," Tian Zi mumbled awkwardly. He honestly had never been good at dealing with people crying. It feels really uncomfortable and it's making him feel guilty whether it was his fault or not. And to begin with, he never thought Fyre would hate wearing female clothing so much that he would cry like this since he used to wear one. But of course, he wouldn't tell Fyre that he knew that he used to be raised as a female Omega or else things would definitely get out of hand than it already is.

"I didn't know you would hate it that much... I promise I won't do it again, just stop crying..." Tian Zi said almost begging as he held Fyre's shoulders trying to console him.

"Fuck you! Ever since we met, you did nothing but make me feel so angry and frustrated. Even causing abnormal reactions to my body. You're such a bad influence!" Fyre yelled again but it came out like a whine because of his crying. Tian Zi who was observing the crying Omega surprisingly found it adorable but again, he would never say that to Fyre so he just pulled the Omega again into his arms and hugged him tightly. Fyre tried to struggle at first but later on, he gave up and continued crying in frustration because no matter what did, it felt like he could never defeat Tian Zi. For the record, he never did even though he tried so hard.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I admit it so don't cry anymore, okay? I would never do it again," Tian Zi replied defeatedly, knowing that it was the only thing that could calm Fyre at this moment. Earlier, Jonathan was right. They can't be fighting over such useless things and they should just focus on what's important. Additionally, although it wasn't his entire fault that Fyre's body condition had become unstable, for now, he will take full blame since it is true that his pheromone was also one of the reasons why the Omega's body kept fluctuating.

"But, can we please talk about this in the car or back home? People are now starting to stare at us, and it might be dangerous for us to be here now," Tian Zi said again and this time looked around them to see people indeed staring at them. He could also even see some of the bystanders taking videos of them like they were lovers in a quarrel. He especially didn't like to be mistaken with such thoughts, so Tian Zi soon let go of Fyre and later wiped the Omega's tears with his thumb, not knowing that this very action just made him look like an actual boyfriend solacing his upset lover.

"Come on, stop crying now. Do you want me to buy you ice cream or something?" Tian Zi suggested not knowing what to do. He just remembered how his Older brother Laotian would comfort Daniel whenever he was upset and it works like wonders to the Omega so he thought maybe it would work towards Fyre as well.