98 - The Fiance

* * *

"CUT!!!" The director yelled in satisfaction, indicating that the screenplay had ended. Truth be told, he was kinda surprised to know that a completely inexperienced newbie was able to act decently even though it was his first time. Although it is true that he wasn't as good as an A-lister actor with years of experience in the field, the Omega certainly has the potential. He's simply still a diamond in the rough and he could not have been happier with it because this just means they could soon start taping without giving Fyre Long longer acting lessons.

"Great job everyone!" the director yelled again before he reviewed the footage he had taken. Despite the fact that the scene won't make it to the final cut, he was very much satisfied with it, especially since the male lead they have chosen perfectly contrasted the Omega's appearance. They looked good together and they had chemistry. Even though he wasn't as popular as Duke, they have made the right choice in agreeing to replace him.

Meanwhile, sighing in relief, Fyre gladly accepted the bottled water Julie offered to him after the screenplay had finally finished. He did not expect that he would not only be forced to wear female clothing today but also had to act in front of all these people. Thankfully, even though he was nervous and had no idea what he was doing in most parts, the director was nice enough to instruct him and he believed he did well and for now, he was satisfied with that.

Of course, he was well aware he'll have to do this when the taping finally starts but he had yet to mentally prepare himself. However, perhaps today's event had compelled him to finally do so.

"Good job! The director was quite pleased. I never doubt Remi's words when he said you had the talent for it," Julie complimented, making Fyre roll his eyes. After all, he's still upset that the woman had taken so many pictures of him in female clothing and he didn't even have the energy to retaliate because he was physically and mentally exhausted.

"Whatever, anyway what time is it?"

"Oh, it's already 12:30, I've already prepared your lunch. After that, I can drive you to the hospital. Which hospital are we talking about?"

"No, it's okay. I actually have someone who will pick me up. As for the lunch, I'll eat it on the way," Fyre replied in a hurry and quickly walked towards his crossbody bag and took out his phone. Because it was on silent mode since earlier, he didn't know that he had 26 miscalls and 10 messages from Tian Zi. Fyre immediately read the messages and when he found out that the Alpha was outside the building, he straight away called his number. Thankfully, the second his call started to ring, the line quickly connected.

"Hello? Are you really outside right now? How long have you been waiting there?" Fyre said as soon as they connected.

[Yeah, no need to worry. It hasn't been a while since I got here... Anyway, are you done? Did you eat lunch?]

"Yeah we just finished but I haven't had lunch yet... Wait, let me ask Ms. Walker if I can get you in. I still have to change clothes..." Fyre said before he faced Julie. "Zi's outside, can he come in?" He asked and as expected, who was she to decline so Julie nodded.

"It's okay. I'll call the security to let him in. I'll also have someone pick up along the way..." Julie replied and soon proceeded to do so.

"You can go in. Come and find me, I can't really talk right now so see you soon. Just sit still in the lobby and someone will pick you up, okay?" Fyre excused, seeing that the director and the male lead actor were approaching his direction.

[Okay, I love you,]

"Yeah, I love you too," Fyre chuckled, whispering his response before finally, their brief call ended with Fyre facing the director handshaking him for a job well done, and the male lead as well wanting to know more about Fyre. Meanwhile, Tian Zi felt a little dejected that his lover was so busy to even talk to him longer but he quickly recovered thinking he can't do anything about it now and since he was going to see him soon anyway.