38 - Drunk Night

* * *

"Hmmmn..." Maverick moaned in surprise. His eyes went wide in shock, suddenly being kissed so roughly. He tried to push the Alpha away but as the kiss continued, he lost his will and instead cling unto him. He closed his eyes and let the rhythm flow. He never wanted this to happen but he couldn't resist. Maybe it's because of the influence of alcohol or maybe the fact that their bodies might be compatible but he liked it, he enjoyed it.

Eventually, the earlier little resistance he had became submissive as his body eventually turned hot. Alas, they had to pull away and stop.

"Do you believe me now?" Tian Zi growled almost in annoyance as he pressed his hard and hot body against the quivering Omega. Maverick might be older but he's a tad bit taller and bigger in built than him so it was easy for him to dominate Maverick in terms of weight and strength. That said, he didn't know why he had to prove his feelings to Maverick but he just felt annoyed that no one believed him. Was he really acting like he liked Fyre?? To him, he was just being nice to his friend that he's responsible for.

"Mo Tian Zi, you're a complicated and stubborn man. I hope you won't regret your decisions in future." Maverick replied as he lightly pushed Tian Zi. They've been taking way too long and he was worried that one of his brothers will come looking for him soon and catch him in an awkward position with the Alpha.

Meanwhile as all of this was unfolding, Fyre who was all this time by the door covered his mouth with his palms in shock. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling hurt by the scene he had witnessed but he quickly dashed out, almost stumbling on his feet. Thankfully before he fell flat on his face and broke his nose, Joaquinn came right in time just to catch him.

"Careful." The Alpha warned and wrapped his arms around Fyre as he supported the Omega's weight. Just like Fyre who came to check up on Tian Zi and Maverick because they were taking way too long getting the drinks and ice, Joaquinn also followed not long after, worried about his younger brother when he saw Fyre marching away from where the two should be.

"T-thank you. I-I'm sorry." Fyre whispered. He wanted to escape from the place immediately. Currently, he couldn't understand what he's feeling, all he knows is that it's too painful and it's making him difficult to breathe; he's surprised his body still hasn't reacted and had been holding on. He had never felt this way before. His mind was currently blank, he didn't even know what to think except the pain he was currently feeling deep inside his chest and it was too much for him. He wanted it to stop but he didn't know how.

In the first place, he didn't even know how and why this started.

"Wait. A-are you okay?" Joaquinn asked, shocked himself to see Fyre suddenly having tears on his face streaming down non-stop. He watched the Omega touch his cheeks and become stunned at his own tears before he quickly wiped them and more tears streamed down to wet his cheeks once again.

"I-I'm fine. I-I just need fresh air..." Fyre stuttered and hid his face as he finally escaped, leaving Joaquinn all worried and confused. And by this, Joaquinn was put into a dilemma whether he should follow Fyre or not. He's worried about Maverick but it's clear to him that Fyre needed someone right now.

With a sigh, instead of proceeding to where Maverick and Tian Zi were, Joaquinn followed Fyre who was trailing the way to the beach. He didn't do anything, he didn't approach him or talk to him. He was just there to observe and make sure Fyre wouldn't do anything stupid. He didn't know what happened but he knew the Omega was broken and that is why he's crying silently while staring at the dark horizon.

"Joaquinn..." After a minute or so, Fyre suddenly called from afar between his heavy sobs. He didn't turn around or anything but he knew the Alpha had been there since the beginning.