85 - Recessive Alpha

* * *

"Ahw, nice doing business with you, Fyre," Julie Walker chirped happily while checking the documents, making sure that she hadn't missed a single thing.

"By the way, I will be your manager from now on so I will be needing your email and contact number so I can contact you when I've prepared the revised documents. Of course, that goes as well for future events. That said, there will be script reading and some test runs anytime soon so I'll send everything to you tomorrow so you can have an overview of the script. Also, the test runs are just so we know what your level is and whether you'll need additional training or not," she added. She had lost the playful approach and all of a sudden became serious making Fyre raise an eyebrow but he brushed it off quickly wanting all this to finish already as he wrote his contact info in a piece of paper.

"There! If there's nothing else then can I continue with chores now?"

"Do as you wish. I am looking forward to working with you from now on," Julie said with a smile this time around after fixing all her things. They were both about to separate because their transaction had ended but the both of them suddenly became alert when they heard a commotion from downstairs. Fyre frowned at what was happening so he ran towards the railings where the first floor was overlooking when he saw Tian Zi twisting Duke Davidson's hand towards his back before pushing him to the ground.

"Zi!! Stop that!" Fyre called in surprise, although deep inside he wanted to laugh at the actor's current condition.

"Fyre? I'm glad you're okay. I thought something bad had happened to you," Tian Zi replied in relief but he never let go of the actor, causing Duke to yell and curse furiously that the way he twisted his face in anger was almost as if he didn't have an image to protect.

"Get off of me, fucker! Do you know who I am!? You're definitely going to pay for this!!" The actor yelled but Tian Zi only ignored that as he watched his lover coming down by the elevator until finally he was running towards him. In his eyes, Fyre was in slow motion and he couldn't help but be mesmerized at the same time be upset because the Omega sneaked out on him while he was busy.

"Stop it! I'm fine so you can let go of him now," Fyre pacified, holding Tian Zi's arms and pulling him away from the actor.

"Is he your visitor?" Tian Zi asked with a frown, already feeling jealous that a man was visiting his lover's house without him knowing, even more so because the Omega was wearing such revealing clothes where his thighs and body shape were visible. But of course, he wouldn't voice that out.

"Well... He is(?)" Fyre replied rather unsure, making Tian Zi raise another eyebrow. For Fyre on the other hand, Duke Davidson was just an uninvited guest that he hated, but he can't just have Tian Zi break his arms. "I mean he's with someone I know so you can let go of him now." Fyre added. Tian Zi was still a little hesitant but he let go of the actor anyway seeing that a woman also somewhat familiar to him stepped forward.

"Mr. Mo, nice to meet you again. My name is Julie Walker and you've met me before when I came to visit Fyre," Julie introduced, extending her hand to handshake which Tian Zi did briefly before pulling Fyre close to him and rudely ignored her and the cursing actor on his side and just focused his attention to his lover who had left his bed this morning when he was supposed to rest a little bit more. Earlier, he thought his heart was going to stop beating when he found out that the Omega had sneaked out. If he didn't know better, he would have thought Fyre had left him.

"Why did you leave?? Didn't the doctor tell you to rest well? I was so worried when I came back and you weren't there," Tian Zi worriedly expressed, holding both of Fyre's cheeks before leaning down to claim his kiss without a care if there were people watching them. On the other hand, Fyre was shocked and a blush quickly reached his cheeks as he had trouble responding to the possessive kiss. Tian Zi was taller than him so he had to tiptoe and have the Alpha lift him a little for them to kiss properly. He's embarrassed that they're suddenly kissing but at the same time he didn't want to pull away.