134 - Male and Female Lead in Flesh (2)

* * *

"Hey about the last scene, isn't that too good? Ms. Kathleen, playing the antagonist, said her legs truly gave out because of the pressure. She was genuinely terrified even though she was a Beta and couldn't feel or smell pheromones," One female filming crew chatted with her friends as they cleaned the whole equipment up. Since all indoor scenes finished as scheduled, there was no need to keep the props and other equipment laying around.

"I know, right? I heard he's a dominant Alpha but even for us Betas, we could definitely feel the domineering aura he was emanating," One female friend replied in amusement. Since she's a Beta and as far as she knows, everyone in the set was a Beta in the set aside from Apollo, Fyre, and Zian; so when they saw and experience how Zian's acting earlier made them feel the pressure, they knew it was because he was a dominant Alpha.

"Damn. Isn't this too unfair? He's already too handsome and now he's actually that talented? He could definitely beat both Apollo and Duke in the best actor award no offense," another female friend commented. She had been working in the filming industry as an intern for three years before she finally managed to get a job but she had never seen acting like that among first-timers. It's possible and to be expected among veterans but newbies like Zian who had no acting experience or even undergone acting class being able to perform like that only means he's really talented because normally, newbies tend to act awkwardly and stiff in front of cameras and people but Zian didn't. It was as if he had 20 years of experience in acting. Apollo and Duke definitely fall behind him that's for sure.

"Hey, not to mention strong too. Apollo started as a stunt double before he became a model and actor so I heard he knew different kinds of martial arts but he easily grabbed Apollo and smashed his head like it was nothing. I heard the impact was so strong that both actors fainted." The first female interrupted in excitement. She saw what had happened earlier and she had never seen anything like that before.

"That's what I'm thinking too but considering how he's physically bigger, I won't be surprised if Zian McCarthy knows martial arts too. Like, look at his body!" The second female said this time which agreed upon her two friends before they started fanning themselves. They haven't seen Zian with his shirt off but they could definitely tell he had nice body proportions.

"Arg! Don't remind me! He's so handsome that I'm starting to fall in love. If not only because he's arrogant and snobbish, men and women would have surrounded him all the time. He's honestly only nice towards Fyre." The third female complained. They have been filming for more than three now but Zian had never chatted with anyone except Fyre. Many attempted to do it but he ignored everyone unless the talk would concern Fyre.

"Oh my Gosh! I noticed it too. He's only nice to Fyre that I'm starting to feel bitter about it. I mean Fyre's nice and talented, not to mention pretty and an Omega too. They're honestly perfect for each other but damn, isn't he making every handsome man fall in love with him all the time? I heard that Mo Tian Zi, the third young master of the Mo Empire, is in love with him! And now we see both Apollo and Duke fighting over him."

"Likes are too unfair for us Betas." The first female said dejectedly which was once again agreed by her two other friends. Their conversation continued from there but they weren't actually the only ones who were having the same topic. In actuality, because of the performance earlier, everyone at the filming set couldn't resist talking about it. Honestly, the only oblivious ones were both Tian Zi and Fyre who are currently in a room together with the overly excited movie director and producer.

Truthfully, Tian Zi didn't know how to act at all. He just imagined Fyre being bullied in real life like his character and everything just came naturally. The bruise on Fyre's lips earlier looked so well made that he couldn't help but think what he would actually do if Fyre was truly hurt. Not to mention, Fyre's delicate and beautiful female version face being hurt, how can he hold back? Of course, he'd get angry even if it's just make-up.