70 - The Stage is Prepared

A/N: Hi, for those who are confused on how many children Daniel has, I apologize. To answer your question, currently Daniel has four sons, namely; Mo Luangmin, Mo Ching Li, Mo Chao Yu, and Elijah Mo, but he is also pregnant with his 5th and LAST child(no name yet). Since DBTA/MHMB only covers up to the twins, I understand why you are confused but for those who didn't know, there is actually a continuation of DBTA/MHMB called specials. Basically, it is the story where Elijah Mo came to be. However, as of the moment it is still Ongoing and the update schedule is only 1 Chapter a month since I cannot put focus into it. It is also EXCLUSIVE  to paying readers ONLY on both Patreon and Buymeacoffee. And it will NOT be posted for free anywhere. It is not finished yet but this Special is my gift to those readers to who supported me for so many years on my Patreon page. Of course, if you want to read it but can't afford monthly membership on Patreon, one-time support on buymeacoffee also let you have access to it although with a couple of chapters delay. It will be updated whenever I can update the latest chapters.

* * *

Tian Zi and Fyre separated soon after they arrived at the Mo Estate—Fyre went to talk to the Sullen brothers to talk to them and Tian Zi to Daniel and Laotian. And as Tian Zi sat on his chosen chair across from where the couple was sitting, Daniel was looking at Tian Zi with a hopeful expression. Since their topic needed to be kept a secret from the rest of the family members, they decided to talk at the library where there were only the three of them.

"Tian Zi, I know we're not very close to each other but I have no one to ask for help that is more capable than you," Daniel started. Keeping his eyes at the Alpha. This is the first time he's asked for something from Tian Zi because even though it wasn't the case, Daniel felt like the young Alpha was rather reluctant to speak to him maybe due to them having the same age but Tian Zi was forced to respect him as if he was older just because he married his eldest brother.

And Daniel was half right but it's not like Tian Zi was forced to treat Daniel as if he was older because he truly respected Daniel as a person who despite his young age, was mature enough to raise his four children—even he could not have done that if it was him. Aside from that, he respected Daniel because, despite his appearance and good nature, he was brave enough to accept his eldest brother who was not the greatest man out there. Truthfully, he thought that Daniel would one day leave if he learned about the truth behind their family but he didn't and without hesitation and question accepted their faults. He didn't blame anyone and he also didn't force his older brother to change.

"It's okay. You are welcome to come to me in the future if you want help. It's the least I can do for Eldest brother who is helping me with ZNetwork," Tian Zi replied. He didn't mind really and he was bored anyway. If he had not been occupied with Fyre for the past days, he was sure he would be in his room playing games anyway. Besides, it was also fun to work on something especially when it involves ruining some bastard's life.

"Thank you... A-Anyway, I ask to talk to you today because of Maverick—" Daniel started but was stopped by Tian Zi.

"If it's about Maverick, Fyre and I had already fixed the problem. The public will fall into an uproar soon," Tian Zi said with a satisfied smile. Meanwhile, listening to his words, Daniel was confused.

"Fall into an uproar?" Daniel repeated in confusion. Laotian told him the situation might not be as simple as it was on the surface but he didn't think it would cause an uproar. "I-Is it that bad?" Daniel worriedly asked again. He had no idea what might be the reason for Tian Zi to consider the situation to be a cause of an uproar but Laotian assured him that Tian Zi was reliable so he had no doubt.

"Go straight to the point, Tian Zi," Laotian interrupted, noticing that his younger brother was beating around the bush leaving his wife all on the edge. Daniel is pregnant and he can't be too stressed even if his pregnancy wasn't as critical as his previous ones, especially before their fourth son—Elijah Mo.