28 - Gala

* * *

"By the power vested on me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

The bride and the groom kissed, signifying the end of the ceremony. The audience clapped and cheered for the newlywed couple. Their kiss went a little longer causing the crowd to go crazy at their cheers but later all laughed when they saw the bride lightly pinched his husband's side just so they could separate and finally wave towards the audience.

Thankfully, everything went smoothly. Fyre clapped his hands along with the crowd. He was just truly relieved that it was finally over, at last, all this pressure will be put out and he can go back to his normal life again. For the love of God, he promised that he will be good and avoid Tian Zi from now on and he will no longer go against his sister's love life.

"Fyre, let's all take a photo with everyone," Fyre continued to clap his hands together with the crowd when Daniel Mo suddenly grabbed his arm. "Call your sister as well," Daniel added with his usual charming smile. He was sparkling with enthusiasm that Fyre found it difficult to decline. He wanted to decline since he doesn't like taking pictures but he reluctantly nodded anyway not wanting the Younger Omega's smiles to disappear.

"Okay, I'll just call her for a sec," Fyre replied and soon went ahead to find Remi at the back. Since Remi was one of the bride's maids, she shouldn't be that far from his chair so as soon as he turned, he quickly found Remi clapping along with the crowd. Of course, it was not long after that she also noticed Fyre looking for her so she waved at him. Fyre smiled seeing that her sister seemed to be truly fine even after learning who Jonathan was.

"I was asked if you'd want to take pictures later," Walking towards his sister, people already began to disperse by this time congratulating the newlyweds and taking pictures. Some people are even getting near Fyre out of curiosity.

"Oh no, I can't Fyre. I'm a gate crasher here, I only came because I wanted to fight for my feeling this time," Remi replied with a kind smile. Back then she have up Ethan because he loved Veronica even though her friend wasn't truly serious with him. She let Ethan be with Veronica because she knew that's where Ethan was going to be happy. However, unlike now, Jonathan promised her that he only cared for her so she wanted to try and be brave, as long as Jonathan was with her. Additionally, she was a little awkward approaching the Mos especially when she used to be Veronica's manager.

"There's no such thing, come on. Jonathan will be there as well. And you look so gorgeous today, it would be such a waste if you don't take a picture of it," Fyre tried to convince because he thought Daniel Mo would get upset if he returned without Remi. He held his sister's hand and smiled, flashing his puppy eyes. Meanwhile, as this was happening, Fyre suddenly felt a man's arm around his shoulder only to see that it was Jonathan smiling at him, or more like smirking on him.

"I told Remi that you encouraged me earlier. By the way, you did good in the ceremony," Jonathan praised pulling Fyre down to annoy him but he soon let go and wrapped his arms around Remi.

"Oh, you two have really gotten closer. I'm so glad," Remi smiled happily because the last time she saw the two, they were constantly bickering but now it seems like they're now close friends that Fyre would even encourage Jonathan. She had never seen Fyre getting close to his friends in high school to the point that they would casually put their arms on Fyre's shoulders, so she was rather delighted that his younger brother and lover were getting friendly with each other.

"No, we're not. I'm still against him being with you but I'm going to tolerate it because that's what's going to make you happy," Fyre frowned before glaring at Jonathan. And hearing what he said, Remi only giggled and nodded. Fyre may not acknowledge it but she could tell that his little brother who she remembered being alone every time has now grown up into a fine young man.