119 - Sadness and Disappointment (2)

* * *

"What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" Tian Zi hurriedly approached Fyre before scoping his face so he could look at it. Because of this, Fyre couldn't hold back his tears any longer and cried even louder making Tian Zi extremely anxious that he quickly lifted him up and made him sit on the counter sink so they could look at each other properly. However, as he did so, something fell on the floor and when he looked at it, his eyes went even wider as he picked it up.

"This...?" Tian Zi asked but Fyre continued to cry without saying anything. He didn't want Tian Zi to know but at this point, it was too late. Even if the Alpha didn't discover the pregnancy test, he would eventually be forced to tell him because he was crying. He couldn't just say that he was fine because he was clearly crying in so much pain that his chest felt heavy but at the same time, somehow he felt empty.

Meanwhile, staring at the test result, Tian Zi had a hard expression before he put it down and later pulled his lover into a tight hug. He didn't know when Fyre had started doing the test but seeing how he's crying like this, it is safe to say that he had quite a bit and he could just imagine how sad and broken he must have been seeing the result turn negative each time.

"It's okay. It's okay. Please don't be sad. I'm sure if we tried harder, you'll get the result that you wanted... And even if we don't, I'm fine with just being with you, so please don't keep hurting like this," Tian Zi cooed. His heart felt pain seeing the Omega like this as well and it frustrates him that he couldn't do anything about it.

"B-But w-we've been t-trying really hard. I...I want to have my own child~" Fyre finally uttered between his sobs and it was very clear that he was truly heartbroken.

"I know. I know. And we'll try even harder, okay? I'll do anything for you so please don't cry anymore, it pains me to see you like this," pulling away Tian Zi held his lover's face and said again while wiping those huge droplets of tears.

"B-But what if it's too late for me? E-Even if w-we tried? W-what if...? Y-Your mom--" Fyre stuttered between his bawls but he wasn't able to finish his word when Tian Zi quickly interrupted him.

"Don't listen to whatever anyone says. We'll try our best but like I said, even if we don't end up having a child, I'll be happy with just you. I don't care what other people say even if they're my parents and you shouldn't either. They are not the ones you are spending the rest of your life with, it's me, okay? Remember that," Tian Zi expressed with a frown and made sure Fyre would understand what he was saying to him. Although it was highly unlikely, even if his family would end up rejecting Fyre, he wouldn't leave him. In the first place, since when had he listened to his parents' demands? He didn't before and he would then.

"B-But..."

"No buts... I love you and no one else. And if you're really worried about such a thing, then I'll just have to make sure your womb is filled with my seeds until you'll get sick of... let's see then if nothing really grows in there sooner or later," Tian Zi said with a frown before he suddenly lifted Fyre into his arms like a child and soon walked towards their bed. Fyre was still crying and even when Tian Zi was kissing his neck and slowly stripped his pajamas, he continued to cry that the Alpha had to stop.

"*sigh* Nevermind. You should rest, for now. You're physically and emotionally exhausted, let's talk again tomorrow when you feel a lot better, okay?" Tian Zi whispered, putting Fyre's clothes back but as he did so, the Omega held on to his clothes but didn't say anything. Tian Zi was confused because his lover was still sobbing uncontrollably and it was probably difficult for him to talk.

"What is it? Tell me, I'll do anything for you, Fyre," Tian Zi asked with his softest tone. He brushed Fyre's cheeks with his thumbs catching the dripping tears and he smiled helplessly seeing the Omega's lips tremble that he leaned close to kiss it briefly until he eventually showered Fyre with kisses to his cheeks, his nose, his eyes, his forehead before he finally pulled away and smiled.