92 - Too Stunned to Speak

* * *

Arriving in Male at last, everyone was directed to their assigned villas but Tian Zi. Since he rented an area at the resort for his birthday celebration tomorrow, he briefly talked to the organizers along with Laura Mo to check the preparations personally. Fyre, on the other hand, went to his room first. Actually, Tian Zi wanted to share a room with Fyre all throughout this 1 week's vacation/birthday celebration but Fyre insisted he wanted to have his own place because he was afraid it was too soon for them to share a room when they've just been together not long ago. This is also the reason why he sneaked out of Tian Zi's room again yesterday morning because he was embarrassed.

But of course, no one would actually mind if they shared a room or not. In fact, some would even wonder why they weren't sharing a room together, however, no one would voice it out because they respect Fyre and Tian Zi's decision.

"Wow!" Fyre gasped in awe, seeing the beautiful view of the blue sea from his room. He dropped his luggage on the floor and quickly ran towards the veranda. The villa where his room at has a total of seven rooms so the number was perfect for the rest of the family members to occupy with having the couples stay together, the kids also sharing one room except baby Eli, and then Tian Zi and Fyre having one room each.

"Oh my gosh! I knew this place was great but it was really really beautiful," Fyre gasped, breathing in the sea breeze. He never dreamed of going to such a place but he's grateful he was able to visit Maldives. Of course, this was all thanks to Tian Zi. He knew the Alpha and the Mos are extremely wealthy but sometimes it slipped his mind because they aren't really the types to flaunt it. Furthermore, the Mos are the very first wealthy people he had gotten close with so he didn't really know whether the things they do were normal or not because his knowledge about wealthy people is limited and mostly from TVs or books. Of course, he got amused at the things the Mos does but he's flexible and quick to learn that maybe it was all normal. Besides, he had no one to compare to so he would never know.

Quickly unpacking his clothes and putting his luggage to the storage space in the closet, Fyre had planned to go out and see more of the place.

"Fyre, are you going out to look around alone?" Daniel asked excitedly, this wasn't the first time he had been in the place but last time it was only him and Laotian who came for their 6th anniversary. It was a belated celebration because they weren't to do so on the day of the anniversary. Their last visit was very memorable especially since Daniel suspected it was the time when baby Eli was made by accident but yeah, he's even more excited to show the beautiful place to someone else.

"Yeah, Zi's busy for tomorrow's event but I'll be quick," Fyre replied which made Daniel smile.

"Let's go together with Ian. The nannies will take care of the kids so we have time to look around if it's okay with you," Daniel suggested which Fyre didn't mind at all so he nodded and went to find Ian who was unpacking his clothes and Hanlu's.

"Ian, come with us to look around. It'll be a quick stroll so let's not disturb the others," Daniel invited and on cue, Ian was finished unpacking. He was also interested in the offer so he nodded without a second thought since he knew the place was safe. Besides, Hanlu was with the kids so this will be his only time to be away from his husband's overprotective and possessive treatment recently.

"Okay, let's go." Ian replied and soon the three of them went out. It's already the afternoon so the sun wasn't so raging anymore and as expected the three of them loved the place. It was indeed very beautiful and Fyre especially understood why the place was very popular for vacations or honeymoon. The place was simply breathtaking.

"You can go snorkeling there but it's dangerous so you have to have a guide," Daniel informed, pointing at an area at the vast blue sea. Fyre was already planning to go try it with Tian Zi in the coming days and of course, Ian was the same. But with his protruding belly, he wasn't so sure if it was okay. At most, maybe he'll only have to play by the shore with the children, Daniel as well. Their husbands would surely not allow them to exert too much energy into swimming. It's very unfortunate but Ian understood because he also doesn't want to endanger his and Hanlu's baby. Swimming is a good exercise but he didn't want to risk anything.