56 - Each Other's First

Warning! There's a couple in heat in this chapter! You have been warned!

* * *

"I-I'm sorry...It's my first time..." Tian Zi uttered shyly. When Fyre heard him, his mouth dropped in surprise. He was so sure that Tian Zi wasn't a virgin because of the rumors about him stealing his older brother's lovers. But now he was telling him that he was a virgin! Just like him?! And that if they really did it tonight they'd be each other's first? Fyre's heartbeat began to pick up at an even faster pace. He peaked at Tian Zi's erection, and he could feel his ears releasing steam at the thought of that thing entering him.

To be honest, he could still control his body. And if he really didn't want to, he could still summon some strength to quickly run away and lock himself in the bathroom. But remembering his talk with Maverick earlier this morning and now knowing that there was nothing between him and Tian Zi, a part of him didn't want to run away. Plus, the thing Maverick had said about Tian Zi having the same feelings as him, he didn't want to buy it and assume, he was prepared to ignore his feelings all over again. But when he saw Tian Zi earlier at Paul's party, he couldn't stop himself.

Yes, he was aware that Tian Zi was at the party, and that the whole time the Alpha was shooting daggers at him and Paul. He had momentarily forgotten when he saw Tian Zi at the elevators due to his heat induced haze. But he had looked so jealous that suddenly Fyre wanted to believe that maybe, just maybe, Tian Zi did have feelings for him too and that they were just both too shy and afraid to tell each other. All these thoughts invaded his mind that he was almost sure that this was also the reason why he suddenly went into heat.

There was a hot feeling he felt as he sensed the strong emotions that radiated from the hole burning stares. He suddenly wanted to try it. He wanted to test it out and he was willing to give his first to Tian Zi. Of course, he wouldn't have had the courage to decide on it if he wasn't in heat and more honest than usual. And at least if needed, he could just blame it all on his heat. He was willing to test it out and find out whether he'd get hurt again and prove to himself whether it had been right for him to hide his feelings or show him that he should have been braver back then and faced his emotions head-on.

"You're really stupid!" Fyre mumbled before chuckling lightly. He chewed on his lips and later slowly crawled towards the panicking Tian Zi. "I'll take the lead..." Fyre announced shamelessly before he urged the Alpha to lay down. It was embarrassing, but since it was both their first time, it would be great if he was in control.

"W-Wait...What do you mean?" Tian Zi stuttered, but he laid down anyway and watched as Fyre climbed on top of him. He was so confused because it looked like the Omega had experience and he felt kind of bitter. However, he was even more confused and shocked when he felt the Omega's soft hand touch his organ and begin to lead the tip to the wet mound.

"Wait wait wait... You're not prepared yet..." Tian Zi panicked and grabbed Fyre's thigh.

"It's okay. As much as I hate it, Omegas naturally expands when in heat... a-and I w-was in heat for a while now... I'm more than prepared." Fyre explained shyly. He wasn't that innocent. He played a lot with his toy in order to relieve himself whenever he was in heat because suppressants didn't always take all the urges away. Though he said that, he only really used a small device to stimulate himself, he had never used toys that were big and long that mimicked Alphas and so he would soon realize his mistake.

"Ahh," Fyre moaned softly, feeling the thick head sliding inside him. It was painful but he didn't want to give up. He knew Tian Zi was going to be big but he thought it would go in smoothly.

"A-Are you okay?" Tian Zi asked worriedly between his helpless groan. He could see the pain in Fyre's face but at the same time, he really didn't want to stop.