129 - Push-and-Pull

* * *

"So, what did he say?" Fyre asked as soon as they reached their room. Tian Zi said earlier that his talk with Mo Laotian went well but he wanted to know what the Alpha said exactly since their enemy was the secretary of defense of the state. Fyre didn't doubt Mo Laotian's capabilities but even for him, it might not be that easy.

Truthfully, this was the first time he learned who was Lucien's Boss as well. He was a newbie and was not given heavy tasks when he was with them but he did remember covering up some things for the man, although back then he was not the secretary of the State and instead, was just a small-time city mayor. He didn't know if the man was already the boss from back then or if he just climbed up to that position until he became the secretary, but for sure he's the boss now.

What's more alarming was about the rumors of him planning to run for the presidency in the next election. And because of his great public image—which was obviously a front—that dream might actually not be impossible. Back then he didn't pay much attention to politics so he didn't notice a man like him managed to climb to his current position, but a man like that becoming the president, will definitely ruin their nation. Fyre is no saint but he was no devil as well. If possible, even if the Secretary cooperates with Mo Laotian, he does not want him to rule their country.

"He said he'd help but he wanted us to stay low for now. I think he will try and negotiate with the secretary before doing something reckless. We'll have to be prepared though when the negotiation doesn't go well. For now, let's just wrap up your movie." Tian Zi replied while taking his shirt off, planning to take a shower because his body felt hot from the liquor he took.

"Hmmm, that's good. Your brother is truly capable," Fyre smiled, a faint blush flashed on his cheeks as he watched his lover's body display in front of him. Yes, he had seen it multiple times already but that does not mean he's already immune to it.

Quickly ending their conversation, Fyre tried not to stare too much as he turned back planning to fix the already neat bed but before he took more steps away, Tian Zi had wrapped his arms around his narrow waist, capturing him before kissing his nape softly.

"Let's take a shower together, my body feels hot," Tian Zi whispered, his breath fanning against Fyre's sensitive skin and before the Omega could reply, he lifted him up in their position before he started walking towards the bathroom.

"Ahh, no! Y-You go take it first... Ahh, stupid! Stop it! Ahh~" Fyre whined as he struggled helplessly but as usual, Tian Zi was stubborn and soon they reached the shower room in the midst of their bicker. Tian Zi didn't put Frye down yet as he instantly twisted the faucet open so that they would get wet. This way, Fyre would be forced to take a shower with him.

When he was sure the Omega was wet all over, he put him down and smiled at him playfully. Meanwhile, Fyre contained himself as he didn't want to get angry at his childish and mischievous lover.

"Hehe, why are you being shy now? We take showers together all the time," Tian Zi chuckled, seeing that Fyre was already glaring at him like a wet puppy.

"Exactly! That's why I didn't want to," Fyre growled before he rubbed his wet face in annoyance. The reason why he didn't want to go shower with Tian Zi this time was obviously because showering together does not just end up with a shower. The Alpha always finds ways for him to agree to indulge him but right now he's feeling sluggish. It's not that he doesn't want to have sex but they've already done it so many times earlier this morning and for the past days that he believed that it's starting to affect his body now.

"Hey, I know that you're not feeling well and we've been doing it a lot lately so I won't tire you tonight. I promise it's only a shower... Come on, take off your clothes since it's already wet," Tian Zi assured and urged the Omega to take off his clothes. Meanwhile, looking at his lover, Fyre doesn't believe the Alpha since he already said that a few times before and they still end up doing it—not that he didn't consent to it and the fact that he still enjoyed it at the end—but still.