12 - Terrified

* * *

"W-we have visitors in the house... Hmmmm..." Ian whispered as he tried to push Hanlu away from him but it was useless when the Alpha had his arms suddenly tightly wrapped around his waist preventing him from opening all the lights in the room. They just got Lan to fall asleep for the night after drinking his milk and he was only going to put the glass to the kitchen sink when Hanlu kept on pestering him about practicing honeymoon over and over again.

"They're all asleep now, Baby. I've waited all day for me to have you alone, you were so beautiful I couldn't get my hand off of you," Hanlu whispered back with a deep tone before he kissed Ian's neck and later nibbled on it earning a soft muffled moan from the Omega. He had been waiting for this moment to come ever since the ceremony started but because they had visitors, he held back and tried to distract himself by drinking liquor. And now that he finally had Ian alone, he can't wait for them to go back to their room anymore.

"Ahhh, B-Bastard! I knew it, you're drunk! You definitely are! Ahhh!" Ian complained again trying not to drop the empty glass in his hand when suddenly Hanlu lifted him up and soon put it on top of the island kitchen counter to tower over him.

"W-wait! What are you doing all of a sudden? I said we can't tonight," Ian panicked seeing Hanlu already had his hands inside his clothes already attempting to strip his pants off. Well, it was not the first time they had sex in their kitchen but the fact that visitors are staying at their house for the night, Ian was afraid someone would suddenly walk in and catch them on top of each other.

"Luu~ stooop~" Ian whined blushing as he pulled on Hanlu's hair. The Alpha had always been persistent but at the moment he suspected Hanlu was too drunk to reason with. In fact, on a normal basis, Hanlu rarely gets drunk but when he does, it doesn't show unless he's being extra persistent and clingy that he already was.

"I want you... I want you now," Hanlu said stubbornly looking at Ian's eyes as if saying he wouldn't let him go unless the Omega said yes. And of course, Ian being weak to Hanlu, he chewed on his lips contemplating but he later nodded in defeat falling into temptation.

Meanwhile, eyes wide in shock, Fyre covered his mouth hearing the intimate conversation with Ian Andrews Mo with his husband, Mo Hanlu. His cheeks quickly turned red all the way to his ears and neck, his heart pounded loudly while he gripped Jonathan's arm.

At the same time, Jonathan also had a slight blush on his cheeks and his heart was pounding as loud as beating a bass drum. He wanted to punch himself for suddenly thinking of hiding and now this has happened because the two didn't know he and Fyre were in the kitchen as well. And it is also too late for them to stand and let the two know that they're there since it'll be awkward and embarrassing for both parties.

Muffled moans and kisses emanated in the kitchen as Ian and Hanlu began doing what they intended. Fyre and Jonathan couldn't see what the couple was doing, but the sounds later confirmed that both of them are indeed cooking rice, so both Fyre and Jonatha had no choice but to stay on their spots listening to all of it. Fyre tried to distract himself by thinking of something else and covering his ears but it was all useless.

He could smell the strong dominant mating pheromones in the room and him beginning to be affected by it was inevitable. No matter how much he tried to stop it, his pheromones also started leaking as his body became aroused. It was not his intention but his body betrayed him. It was getting all dangerous, especially when he was beside Jonathan, a dominant Alpha.

Silently, Fyre peeked at Jonathan in a daze wondering how he's holding on, however, he soon regretted it when he realized that the Alpha was as affected as him. Both Mo Hanlu and Ian Andrews Mo are dominant, so it was expected that both their pheromones are strong.