113 - Photographed (1)

* * *

"So? What was he talking about me smelling like an Alpha every day at work?" Fyre raised his eyebrow as he asked Tian Zi while putting his hands on his side as if scolding a little child. Meanwhile, as soon as the Alpha heard him, he twitched a little and was reluctant to reply because he knew Fyre wouldn't like his answer. Honestly, he thought he wouldn't be found out knowing that there were no other Alphas in the set except for that 'bastard' and thought he was safe but now it has been revealed.

As for Fyre, he didn't really mind that Tian Zi was marking him but he wanted to know because when an Alpha pheromones stick to him, he really can't smell that and it honestly might cause him trouble especially since there are a lot of people around him now and he's currently supposed to be single. Thankfully there was no Alpha or Omega on the set that could smell him. Still, what if someone was and smelled the Alpha pheromones and spread rumors about him sleeping with Alphas to gain favor. There could be many things to make rumors about so it's better to be careful.

"Uhmm... well... i-it's only a little... only t-those sensitive to it can actually notice it, Fyre," Tian Zi explained and he was actually telling the truth. Even back then, he used to spread his scent on Fyre to protect him and there hasn't been a problem because not all Alphas or Omegas are sensitive to pheromones but when he met that actor, he knew immediately that he was like him who was sensitive to pheromones as well so he deliberately kept making sure Fyre had his scent before meeting him.

'And well, it's not like you didn't like that... you always liked the process of doing it like when we cuddle, make out, or have sex,' Tian Zi thought as he pouted. There was no way Fyre wouldn't know that he was doing it. He was pretty obvious and was not planning to hide it to begin with. In fact, he kind of thought that Fyre knew already and was completely okay with it, but he also never mentioned it in case he thought wrong and didn't want to be asked to stop doing what he wanted.

"*sigh* Fine, just keep it subtle if you can't help it, okay?" Fyre suddenly replied with a helpless sigh because he knows that some Alphas are more territorial than others and it was just natural to him to think that Tian Zi was one of them since he's more sensitive to pheromones than others and he's a rare Alpha that could knot. Additionally, he's already too tired to even get angry and he just wanted to rest.

"... wait, let me check you," At the same time, as soon as Tian Zi heard his lover's reply, his eyes went wide and he quickly stepped close to touch the Omega's forehead with a worried face but his expression soon turned confused when it doesn't seem like Fyre was sick.

"W-what are you doing?" Fyre frowned but a blush quickly made its way to his cheeks, seeing that Tian Zi was so close to him.

"Are you really okay? Why aren't you yelling and kicking me already?" Tian Zi asked worriedly because normally, Fyre would have burst into anger and started yelling at him and kicking him. Usually, when Fyre becomes soft and calm like this, he would be sick... or just plain exhausted.

"You want me to yell and kick you?" Fyre asked, gritting his teeth as a single nerve popped inside his head.

"Well...no... but you used to so I thou—" Tian Zi replied still with a worried expression but he wasn't able to finish his words when a sudden kiss landed on his lips and before he knew it, it quickly pulled away instantly making him regretful since obviously, he wanted more.

"The reason why I kept fighting with you before was to hide what I feel for you... I don't need to do that anymore so you'll have to get used to this side of me," Fyre stated with a serious expression. He was telling the truth. Although it is true that he is short-tempered most of the time, it's not like he's always like that. He could be the sweet and indulgent type too. And recently, Tian Zi has been very sweet and caring so how can he get mad at him? Sometimes, he just thinks that his lover is a huge baby.