177 - Laotian x Daniel (3)

* * *

"We got here a bit early, you can stay inside if you're tired," Laotian suggested after checking his expensive wristwatch. Since there was surprisingly no traffic jam earlier, they arrived at Luangmin's academy a bit earlier. They already got out of the car and waited for the students to finish their club activities but knowing that it will still take a while, Laotian was worried Daniel would get tired from standing for too long. After all, his stomach is already bulging heavily and that takes quite a toll on his body.

"It's okay. I want to see Minmin's surprised expression when he sees me from afar," Daniel replied with a chuckle. Although his stomach was indeed heavy for an Omega baby, that doesn't mean he can't handle it for a couple of minutes. Besides, he'd only get bored inside.

"Hmm, okay if that's what you want..." Laotian nodded. It seemed like he still have a lot more to say but his words cut off making Daniel glance at the Alpha. There was a brief moment of silence as if the Alpha was contemplating but he later looked at the curious Daniel and smiled.

"Can I offer you help then? I'll do that again while we wait," Laotian offered. He was talking about that thing when he stands behind the Omega and then he would carefully lift his stomach for him. Daniel love that lot ever since he started doing it when he was pregnant with Elijah. Since pregnancy had been taking a toll on his body starting at that time, he constantly began feeling tired and weak so Laotian being that he is, he always strives to find ways to make things a little bit better for his wife. And thus, he discovered that he could actually help Daniel carry their child in this way.

"Really? Would you do that for me Laotian? People are watching though," Daniel replied enthusiastically before looking around. They usually do that kind of thing at home since that's like a bonding time for the both of them but since they are outside, he thought people would look at them if they did that. Since other students also have someone waiting for them until they finish club activities, there were actually a lot of people at this time by the academy. The only difference was that people don't really pay attention to them that much compared to when they're in public like the mall or park. Since the people attending Luangmin's academy are majority coming from the wealthiest in the country, they don't usually flock like common people. The best they would do would be stare and that's all. They won't be mobbed or filmed.

"I don't mind. As long as I can help you," Laotian said with another smile, making Daniel smile even more and chirped "Okay."

Quickly walking in front of the Alpha, Daniel comfortably leaned against Laotian. It didn't take long for Laotian as well to lean down a little and wrap his arms around his wife and soon intertwined his fingers and began to slowly and carefully lift Daniel's stomach.

"Hmmn..." Daniel moaned comfortably as the weight of his stomach lessened. He really likes it a lot and he always asked Laotian to do it all the time when he had a chance especially when his back begins to hurt. He does love his children and he's excited to meet the first and last Omega in their family, but he won't lie about not getting tired. Elijah just turned one year and 4 months old and now they have another baby coming, he knew he'd get tired even more once the baby was out.

"Is it comfortable?" Laotian asked dotingly, putting his chin over Daniel's shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks Laotian," Daniel replied, lifting his arm so he could brush his husband's hair while they swayed softly along with the rhythm that only them could hear.

They were in their own little world and as expected, as they were doing all this, their image was like a scene straight out of a movie. Since both Daniel and Laotian as extremely beautiful individuals, people just simply couldn't take away their eyes off them especially when they act so affectionately towards each other. Even if it is no secret that the couple has a very good relationship, people still couldn't believe it was that good because even though it was morally wrong, given that he is a dominant Alpha, it's quite common for Laotian's background to have at least one or two more mistresses aside from his wife.