Side-Chapter 11 - This is Wrong

* * *

"I'm so sorry about that," Feeling that they were finally far away from the area where the library was from, Tian Zi finally let go of Maverick's hand but what he didn't expect was the Omega would fall into his arm making him freeze for the second time in the last 5 minutes.

"Hey, what's the problem?" Tian Zi asked and tapped on Maverick's shoulder. Although he didn't want to be hugged by an Omega, he also wouldn't want to push the person away and risk getting him hurt because he knew how strong he was. And seeing no response from Maverick Sullen, Tian Zi tapped on the Omega again however what came next shocked him for the third time.

"I don't know if--" Tian Zi said but he wasn't able to finish his words when he suddenly, he felt the raging pheromones he knew were coming from Maverick attack his body. Tian Zi quickly grabbed the Omega's shoulder and slightly pulled him away from his chest and immediately saw Maverick's flushed cheeks looking at him in a daze. For Tian Zi, the pheromones weren't that strong compared to when he was with Fyre but because he was extremely sensitive to it, it still made his body react. He quickly felt extremely alarmed before he looked around. One thought kept running in his head. The house is currently filled with Alphas. Although they are mostly bonded Alphas, that doesn't mean they wouldn't be affected by an Omega's pheromones.

"Shit. Come with me," Tian Zi had no choice but to drag Maverick somewhere even more secluded and locked up. He looked around but there was no such place aside from his Eldest Brother's new room and the library so he had no choice again but to rush Maverick to the second floor of the mansion and quickly picked the nearest guest room.

"Do you have suppressants with you??" As soon as the door was locked, Tian Zi held Maverick's shoulder again to shake him hoping the Omega would snap out of it. Unfortunately, that was too good to be true and Tian Zi was going to realize that too late. That he would realize that locking themselves in a room alone was probably the worse idea.

"He---" Looking at Maverick's drunk state, he wasn't able to finish his word again when he felt the Omega's lips on him by surprise. His eyes went wide in shock but he couldn't pull away. Of course, he attempted to pull Maverick away but with his hand hanging in the air the kiss continued, it was too late for his brain to realize that he was responding to the kiss slipping his tongue to dominate Maverick's. His hand slowly dropped to wrap around the Omega's surprisingly narrow waist. With him always in a suit, it was difficult to tell.

Continuing with the heated kiss, their hugging figures slowly reached the bed with Tian Zi leading. Even though he didn't have experience in sex, he did have a lot of instances where he almost did it and now that he's kissing Maverick, he realizes he missed the feeling. The soft and wet skin against his, he almost forgot how it felt that now that he's feeling it again, he couldn't help but want more. Furthermore, the scent was getting stronger and stronger building a thick cloud in his head that he couldn't seem to clear. All his reasons were clouded by lust that even though he knew it was wrong, his body wouldn't stop.

"Ahhh," Maverick moaned surprised when he fell on the bed, making him realize what he was doing that his eyes widen looking at the younger Alpha climbing on top of him.

"U-Uhmmm, I-I'm so sorry," Maverick squeaked as his body along with Tian Zi made a deep hollow place in the middle of the bed. He blushed deep red feeling the strong muscular body pressed against him. He had been with quite a few people but he had never been someone like Mo Tian Zi that's younger. Suddenly, he felt quite guilty for taking advantage of the Alpha.

"W-we shouldn't do this," Maverick said slightly pushing Tian Zi away before things escalate more. His heart continued to pound vigorously but he was in the condition where he could take control of his pheromones from leaking and further make the Young Alpha lose control.