178 - Laotian x Daniel (4)

* * *
Laura was just feeling disappointed with Hanlu when one of the Alpha's house butlers came and approached her. Laura's attention was quick to shift and knowing that the butler had something to tell, she nodded her head for the man to come close.

"Madam, Young Master Luangmin had arrived," he whispered, which quickly made Laura smile. Even though Lan was her eldest grandson, she still couldn't help but see Luangmin as her first grandchild because she carried him when he was still a baby and watched him grow so she was quite attached to the boy. While she does love all of her grandchildren, she also can't deny she has a soft heart when it comes to the little boy.

"Okay, thank you. Please lead him inside. His uncle Luu had been waiting for him to arrive," Laura ordered and the butler nodded without delay as he soon left to carry out the command only that Laura would not expect that two additional individuals that should not have been at the place would come in along with the child.

"Luangmin has arrived. The butler will lead him here soon," Laura informed Diane who was all this time actually worried about the young boy being so late. She knew the child was well protected after what had happened to him in the past but she still couldn't help feeling worried that something might happen to him. Alas, now her concern is unnecessary since Luangmin is now here.

"That's good. Can't wait to see him," Diane replied with a kind smile but as soon as she said so, she noticed the place began to quiet down a little. It was a very noticeable shift since the party was very lively despite the mellow instrumental music in the background played by a famous band that Mo Hanlu hired for tonight so she was quick to follow everyone's eyes when they directed towards the entrance.

"Oh my, I thought these two wouldn't come," Laura whispered while standing. The same with Diane seeing her son, Daniel, with a bright smile towards the entrance of the ballroom.

Needless to say, both Laura and Diane walked towards the two, planning to welcome them with Luangmin. Of course, they weren't the only ones as the hosts of the event came as well.

"My Baby, I'm glad you came but is it okay? You're not forcing yourself, are you?" Diane was the first to ask while hugging and kissing Daniel as her greeting.

"Hi Mommy, hehe. I'm fine. I won't push myself too hard and Laotian's here to watch me. You know I can't be absent from such an event," Daniel replied, looking at Ian and Hanlu who also just arrived to greet him and Laotian.

"Tch. I knew you'd be here. I told you we can host another party when the fifth's out. Why does Brother-in-law have to force himself? What if something bad happens?" Hanlu commented from the side while Ian neared Daniel and hugged him.

"Don't mind him. Thanks for coming even though it was difficult in your situation," Ian said after hugging his fellow Omega. Ian also lightly greeted Laotian as well as softly caressed Luangmin's hair.

"It's okay. I wouldn't miss such an important event, I apologize for being late though, I had trouble finding some clothes to wear," Daniel chuckled. Since his stomach is now big, it was difficult for him to find clothes that would look good on him despite having such a huge wardrobe arranged for him every season that would cater to his current circumstances. His wardrobe organizer actually did a great job and it's the reason why it took so long since he was having trouble choosing the perfect one despite having both Laotian and Luangmin helping him.

"It's fine. The party actually hasn't started yet. Hanlu was waiting for Luangmin to arrive. He wanted to have all the kids present when he shows Lizzie to everyone," Ian replied, slightly rolling his eyes towards Hanlu who was all this time just glad that he managed to take his wife away from that Grey kid.