Girls |a.t|

We shall pretend Roanoke never happened :)
———————
Your pov
I am drunk off my ASS, I had already given up the thought that I'd be driving myself home. The bartender, Joe, took my keys and cut me off so I was only allowed to drink soda and water now. I didn't even notice the woman that sat next to me because I was too deep in thought. "Hey" she said softly, I looked over and I know my face contorted into the dumbest expression ever made. Audrey fucking Tindall was sitting next to me looking me dead in the eye. I finally got to meet her and it's when I look a drunken mess. She smiled sweetly and I could've died right there, on the spot. "H-hi" I stuttered, "are you ok?" She asked sincerely putting her hand on my thigh. I looked down at her perfectly manicured hand and started gay panicking.

Not only was she sitting next to me and talking to me, asking me if I was ok. She was also touching me, this is a lot for one night damn it. I had to calm myself down so I didn't literally start hyperventilating on top of everything. "Yeah I'm alright, how are you?" I said trying to stay calm. "I'm good, what's a beautiful girl like you doing at the bar all alone?" HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT STOP ROLLING I REPEAT CUT THE CAMERAS SHE JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL? At this point I didn't think I could contain myself but I tried my best. "Uhhh I don't know" I said trying to think, I guess no one wanted to come over to the girl drunk calling her friends. "Let me take you home, you look like you've had a lot to drink" she said calling for Joe to come over.

While we waited for him to come over she asked what my name was. "Y/n, y/n y/l/n" I said shakily. "Well nice to meet ya y/n, names Audrey" she said goofily. "Oh I know who you are" I said under my breath, "what's that, darling?" She asked leaning closer to hear me. "Nothing... I just... I know who you are" I said nervously. I could feel her warm breath on my neck and it was driving me crazy. I could hardly sit still. "Oh damn... so not a good disguise?" She said laughing. God her laugh it was... magical, I could listen to it all day everyday. "I would undoubtedly know it was you no matter what you were wearing" I said softly. She chuckled as Joe came over to ask what we needed.

She paid for my drinks and helped me up, "you didn't have to do that..." I said feeling bad that she'd paid for my drinks. I mean she was already taking me home I could've paid for my drinks. I had drank enough waters to where I was starting to sober up and feel the guilt that always came after. "Don't worry about it, let's just get you home safe ok?" She said sincerely. She helped me into the car and fastened my seatbelt then went around to get in the drivers seat.

"Alright... what's your address?" She asked while pulling up the gps on the screen in her car. I started thinking but blanked, of course on top of already embarrassing myself I forgot my fucking address. "Shit... I don't remember let me try and text someone" I said fumbling for my phone in my purse.

"It's 3 am" she said slowly, I looked at the clock in her car and it really was. I leaned down and put my head in my hands, everyone I could call would be sleeping. "Hey..." she said, moving her hand to rub my thigh softly, "it's ok you can stay at my place for the night". I looked up at her and she was smiling softly "I can't let you do that" I said looking back down. "You're right... you can't LET me do anything. But I offered and you're gonna take it" she said firmly.

Despite my embarrassment I couldn't help but feel heat pooling between my legs at her dominance. I closed my legs tight accidentally grasping her hand between them. She glanced at me for a moment before softly sliding her hand out and putting it on the wheel.

"Do you wanna play some music? It's a long ride to my house" she said calmly. "Sure" I said nervously while grabbing my phone, I struggled connecting it to the Bluetooth but eventually got it. The first song that started playing was 'Girls' by girl in red. I don't know if it was the alcohol giving me courage or just me being lazy and not wanting to change the song but I let it play.