111 guys, long time no see

Being stared at by so many eyes, it should have been a very stressful thing, but Zhou Zhiyu did not change his face, and could even be called leisurely, calmly looking at the meeting agenda on the table.

His face was as handsome and calm as ever, and his nobility blurred the traces of time, making him look out of place with other directors of about forty years old, and the corners of his eyebrows were mature and elegant.

Most of the directors sitting here at the meeting were Alpha, and stimulated by their innate vanity and desire to compare, they looked at Zhou Zhiyu with a somewhat unkind look in their eyes, and somewhat hidden a little jealousy.

This group of black-eyed chicken-like directors looked at Zhuo Jingheng a little and wanted to laugh, and quickly lifted the table, sipping the celadon teacup on it, and quan should cover up.

However, even so, the smile on his lips still fell into the eyes of people with hearts, and some people immediately complained: Participate? He wasn't a Zhou's person at all!

"Yeah, even your fiancée, Mr. Zhou, is not eligible to participate in this board of directors, right?"

"I said there was no need to attend this meeting, right?" Bring your own... One person took the lead, and the courage of the others became bigger, and two or three directors took over the conversation, also showing strong dissatisfaction with Zhuo Jingheng's attendance.

In addition to these irrational "head birds", the vast majority of directors remain quiet, silent and cold-eyed.

People with brains know that it is not wise to offend Zhou Zeroyu's fiancée, after all, what happened at the previous engagement dinner is enough to prove that Zhou Zeroyu has suffered a painful blow to this young 0, Zhou Yingtang's team, and has not even been qualified to attend the board.

However, although these directors did not speak provocatively, they did not stop the reckless guys, in their opinion, it was better for someone to be a head bird who was shot, just so that they could see for themselves whether The Zero Yu still had the frightening means and courage of the year.

Zhuo Jingheng felt almost all the cold malice from all the people in this conference room, and couldn't help but throw a worried look at Zhou Zhiyu.

Zhou Zhiyu did not comment on these malicious intentions, he took a small sip of hot tea, smiled and patted Zhuo Jingheng's knee, and the meaning of reassurance was self-evident.

Before he could speak, one of the directors smiled and said, "The marriage date between Young Master Jing Xiao and Mr. Zhou has been set for two months, and if there is no accident, this marriage is already a nail in the coffin, and since it will soon be a part of the Zhou family, Young Master Jing Xiao should be nothing to participate in this board of directors, right?"

"Agreed, I don't think it's a big deal to fuss about." Another director added, "Time is precious, there is no need to waste it on such a small matter." These

directors were obviously on Zhou Zeroyu's side, and in a few words they diverted the topic and brought everyone's attention back to the meeting itself.

Seeing that the boring ridicule before the meeting was finally over, Zhou Zhiyu gently put down the celadon tea bowl, and his voice was warm and peaceful: "Such an important board, but there are so many elders in the clan who have not come to participate in 1..... <

It can be seen that this meeting is just like this, there is no need to pay too much attention to it.

When

he said this, although the expression on his face was calm and waveless, his dark eyes looked straight at the director who had questioned Zhuo Jingheng at the beginning, and there was a faint hint of killing.