7. Love brain disease petite big brother

Zhuo Jingheng returned the Buddha bead to Zhou Zeroyu, who tied it back to his wrist and stood up holding Zhuo Jingheng.

Zhuo Jingheng subconsciously hugged his neck and said helplessly: "Uncle Zhou, I can really go by myself." You should still have something to do, right? Just don't waste time with me."

Zhou Zhiyu sighed and lowered his eyes, "You really can?"

"Of course!" Zhuo Jingheng smiled and said, "I'm in my own home, what's not to do?"

Seeing his insistence, Zhou Zhiyu had to put him down, but he was still not very relieved, and stretched out his hand to support him behind his back.

Seeing this, Zhuo Jingheng deliberately jumped on the spot twice to prove that he was safe and sound: "Uncle Zhou, look, I'm really fine."

Zhou Zhiyu's gaze swept over his red, swollen, but still smiling face, and the hand holding the Buddha bead couldn't help but tighten.

His long-calm heart was a little more distressed for a long time, but his face did not show, and he only smiled and said: "You go back to the house first, I still have something to do with your father."

After that, he went upstairs to Father Jing's study.

Zhuo Jingheng looked at his back and tilted his head curiously.

Zhou Zhiyu was completely different from what he imagined.

Compared with the background board in the book that wanders outside the main plot, the real Zhou Zhiyu is calm and restrained, elegant and square, always with a smile on his lips, and a strong and distant temperament.

Compared with Zhou Jin, who is still a little young and frivolous, and still needs to be honed, this man has more of the charm unique to adult men.

However, no matter how good this man is, he is also an uncle's, as an unlucky vicious male partner, Zhuo Jingheng does not even dare to provoke the male protagonist, let alone the male protagonist his father?

In case Zhou Jin found out, he was afraid that he would not even be able to leave Jiangcheng alone!

At this time, the maid stepped forward to pack up the medicine box and said with a smile: "Little young master, there is good news before you can tell you, Young Master Wei will be back tonight."

Young Master Wei? Does it mean Wei Shaoting?

Zhuo Jingheng sent the maid and returned to his room thoughtfully.

This Wei Shaoting is also an important character in the novel, and the decline of Jing Heng and the Jing family in the later period is inseparable from him.

Jing's father had no children in his early years, and when both his friend and his wife died in a car accident, he brought his friend's son Wei Shaoting to raise him. Even if he later had a son in old age and had Jing Heng, a young son, Father Jing never treated Wei Shaoting badly, but cultivated him as his successor.

However, this Wei Shaoting is sunny and cheerful on the surface, but in his bones he is a love brain petite, obviously an Alpha, but he fell in love with Zhou Jin, who was also an Alpha, and treated him as a cow and a horse, and even turned around to deal with his adoptive father and younger brother in order to gain Zhou Jin's favor.

Until finally the Jing Group went bankrupt, he acquired the Jing family with the support of Zhou Jin, sent Jing's father to a nursing home, and expelled Jing Heng from Jiangcheng...

When the plot of the novel developed to this paragraph, many people in the comment area were shouting that they were happy, and some people stood on the CP of Wei Jin and the two, urging the author to hurry out.

At that time, Jing Heng was already paranoid to the point of madness, to the point where everyone shouted and beaten, and Zhuo Jingheng also wished that he hurriedly took the bento, and followed him to brush the stairs in the comment area.

Unfortunately, time has passed, and when he dressed himself as Jing Heng, who everyone shouted at, the situation was completely different.

Wei Shaoting is definitely a time bomb, and if left unchecked, he may face the exact same tragic fate as in the novel.

Zhuo Jingheng walked around the room restlessly, desperately recalling the episodes related to Wei Shaoting.

If he remembers correctly, this point in time should be Wei Shaoting's first appearance in the novel.

Wei Shaoting went abroad for further study after graduating from university, and stayed abroad for five years before returning, and tonight, it should be his first appearance in Jiangcheng after five years of absence.

As mentioned in "Top Male A", Wei Shaoting's plane encountered a big storm before arrival, Wei Shaoting was already a little airsick, and he was extremely uncomfortable after a toss, and almost fainted at the airport, and it was Zhou Jin, who happened to go to the airport to pick up a friend, and sent him to the hospital.

It was precisely because of this contact that Wei Shaoting developed a good impression of Zhou Jin, who he had known since his youth, beyond his friends. Later, the two got closer and closer, and under the influence of Zhou Jin, Wei Shaoting also began to dislike Jing Heng, who was entangled in death and did everything, so he decided to attack the Jing family.

In that case, if it can change the first meeting between Wei Shaoting and Zhou Jin tonight, then what happened later will not happen?

Thinking of this, Zhuo Jingheng patted his thigh and had an idea.

Although it was risky to do so, if it succeeded, it would further verify his previous speculation, and even if it failed, it would just not be able to prevent Wei Shaoting from meeting Zhou Jin, and it should not attract any punishment.

Zhuo Jingheng looked at the time, hurriedly ran to Father Jing's study, and knocked on the door.

Father Jing called him in, he pushed open the door and saw that Zhou Zhiyu was still sitting inside, so he smiled at him first.

Father Jing saw the injury on his face, and he was distressed again, but he couldn't say anything, so he could only ask: "Xiao Heng, what's wrong with you?"

Zhuo Jingheng said bluntly: "Dad, I heard that Big Brother Wei will be back tonight, what time is his plane?" "

Father Jing looked at his watch and said, "I remember landing at seven o'clock in the evening... What does this do, you ask? "

Zhuo Jingheng said: "I want to pick up the airport, can you lend me a car?"

Father Jing frowned, "You are an Omega, don't run around, you-"

"Oh, I want to go!" Zhuo Jingheng said softly, "I haven't seen Big Brother Wei for a long time, but I miss him!" He will be very happy to see me pick me up too!"

Listening to his words, Father Jing didn't know what to think, and suddenly changed his mind: "... Well, then you can go, I'll arrange a car for you. "

The plan was achieved, Zhuo Jingheng cheered, and happily ran to change clothes.

Zhou Zhiyu stood up, closed the unclosed study door, turned to look at Father Jing, and said with a smile: "Why did you let Xiao Heng go again?"

Father Jing sighed and rubbed his eyebrows: "This kid has always been capricious, and he knows to run after Zhou Jin all day, but Zhou Jin obviously doesn't like him, and it's not a way to go on like this... Shaoting, you also know, he is the one I saw since I was a child, knows the roots, and is a smart child, and Xiaoheng is a childhood sweetheart. If only these two children could be together, I would be much more relieved. "

The Buddha bead held on his wrist slipped down a little, landing in Zhou Zhiyu's palm, and he gently plucked the round ebony bead, and his eyes gradually became distant and deep.

He lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "Brother Jing has always considered Xiao Heng very much, he is a blessed child. "

Father Jing sighed again and said helplessly: "It's a pity, this kid is really ignorant."

Zhou Zhiyu hooked the corners of his lips, but there was not much smile under his eyes.