26. sudden estrus period

When acting with Zhuo Jingheng, Zhou Zhiyu generally does not bring a driver and assistant.

This time was the same, he took Zhuo Jingheng's hand downstairs, walked slowly all the way, walked to the black car he often drove, and sent Zhuo Jingheng into the co-pilot before sitting in the driver's seat himself.

After experiencing more times, Zhuo Jingheng was also accustomed to Zhou Zhiyu's thoughtfulness, and he was no longer as uncomfortable as the first time, he honestly buckled his seat belt and asked curiously: "Uncle Zhou, what are we going to eat today?"

Zhou Zhiyu started the car, lightly hit the steering wheel, and the car started softly and drove out of the parking lot.

"There is a newly opened private restaurant, it is the taste of Jiangsu and Zhejiang, you should like it, just go there."

Zhuo Jingheng nodded repeatedly: "Okay, okay, Uncle Zhou, you really understand, you can find a good place to eat every time." 

He didn't know that since Zhou Zeroyu had befriended the old host of Pulau Temple, he had already been relatively weak in terms of clothing, food, housing and transportation, and if it weren't for him, Zhou Zeroyu would not have deliberately looked around for delicious restaurants.

Zhou Zhiyu didn't want to tell Zhuo Jingheng about these things, so he only smiled and said: "That store is a little far from the company, I'll drive, you can sleep for a while."

When he said this, Zhuo Jingheng was really a little sleepy. He didn't know what happened recently, not only did he not like to eat, but his body was often tired, so he simply curled up and dozed off according to what Zhou Zhiyu said.

Zhou Zhiyu glanced at him and found that he was dressed quite warmly, so he did not alarm him and concentrated on driving.

About twenty minutes later, Zhou Zhiyu stopped the car in front of the private restaurant, leaned over to help Zhuo Jingheng unfasten his seat belt, and called softly: "Xiao Heng, wake up, we have arrived."

Zhuo Jingheng didn't react, only snorted very lightly, and seemed to sleep soundly.

Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help but smile, reaching out to touch his little face, but he was stunned when he touched the soft and smooth skin.

Under his hand, it was hot.

"Xiao Heng?" Zhou Zhiyu's heart tightened, and he quickly turned the curled Zhuo Jingheng over and touched his forehead, "Wake up, Xiao Heng?"

Although Omega's body is weaker, it will not fall down as soon as the wind blows, not to mention that Zhuo Jingheng was still very energetic just now, but suddenly he had a fever, is this ...

At the same time that the words "estrus" flashed in Zhou Zhiyu's mind, Zhuo Jingheng whimpered lowly, and finally opened his eyes.

His eyes were sluggish, and his body was surprisingly hot, but he did not feel cold, but spontaneously pulled the clothes on his body.

Zhou Zhiyu was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he quickly took his hand and coaxed in a low voice: "Xiao Heng, endure it first, Uncle Zhou will take you to find an inhibitor..."

Restrained by his palm, Zhuo Jingheng was quiet for a short while, but then he intensified and climbed along Zhou Zhiyu's hand.

Perhaps it was Zhou Zeroyu's just right body temperature that made him very comfortable, and he spontaneously threw himself into Zhou Zeroyu's arms, and his dishonest arm wrapped around Zhou Zeroyu's waist, rubbing indiscriminately.

Zhou Zhiyu's strong back stiffened, the smile on his lips faded, and he lowered his eyes, carefully looking at the restless Zhuo Jingheng.

The little Omega was probably uncomfortable, his head kept drilling into his arms, the back of his bare neck was smooth and white, and a small bulge could be faintly seen, which was Omega's gland, for Alpha, it was the ultimate temptation that could not be spoken.

Zhou Zhiyu's eyes flickered slightly, and finally sighed, raised his hand, and put his arm around Zhuo Jingheng, who had already sat in his arms.

Once Omega's estrus period begins, it cannot be terminated naturally, and even if it can be injected, it only shortens the original ten hours to three hours, and the remaining three hours of suffering, Omega still has to bear it himself.

Zhou Zhiyu couldn't watch Zhuo Jingheng feel uncomfortable for three hours, so he could only take advantage of the danger and make Zhuo Jingheng as comfortable as possible.

He gently supported Zhuo Jingheng's body, his slender fingers probed into the already crumpled and slightly open hem of his clothes, and caressed the boy's thin and soft waist.

The little man in his arms whimpered, his body trembled slightly, his slender fingers tightly gripped the corners of Zhou Zhiyu's clothes, and in the subtle movements, he was full of dependence.

He was tormented by the sudden estrus period, delirium, and only instinctively gave everything to Alpha, who was snuggled tightly and intimately close to him.

The temperature in the carriage is getting higher and higher, and the ambiguous and hot air is surrounded by more and more intense rose fragrance, and a faint sandalwood spreads with it, gently blending with the rose fragrance, regardless of each other.

Zhou Zhiyu's hand is very stable, hidden in the dark place where no one can see, kneading and stroking carefully, Zhuo Jingheng looked at him with blank eyes, the corners of his eyes were wet, already soaked with tears, Yan's red lips opened slightly, and his soft tongue loomed.

Zhou Zhiyu's gaze was soft and deep, with restraint hidden under his eyes, looking at Zhuo Jingheng intently, and his lips overflowed with a sigh-like call: "Xiao Heng..."

This is a beautiful and delicate teenager who he has seen with his own eyes, growing up little by little from a young child, his desires and insistence start out of nowhere, but they go deeper, and they have been out of control ever since.

He also thought about suppression, and even went to Pulau Temple to find a familiar old host to solve his confusion. Unfortunately, even if I ask for Buddha beads, I still can't ask for inner peace and ease.

Until that night, he drank the glass of wine with ingredients, half pushed and half pushed, and thus indulged his desires...

This confused teenager probably couldn't imagine what kind of alpha he had provoked, but Zhou Zhiyu knew that he couldn't let go no matter what.

Omega, who has just become an adult, is squeamish and weak, even if it is very comfortable, he hums softly to cry, Zhou Zhiyu can't help but smile, a gentle kiss falls on Zhuo Jingheng's lips curling the soft little tongue together, his voice is slightly low: "It's really a child, this is crying?"

Zhuo Jingheng couldn't hear what he was saying, and his tears flowed even more fiercely, clutching Zhou Zhiyu's clothes, and his delicate and gorgeous face was full of redness.

He was still young, he hadn't had much contact with love, he couldn't stand such stimulation, he didn't last long before he lost his armor and armor, and he couldn't stop gasping in Zhou Zhiyu's arms, his body was soft, and he couldn't make it out at all.

Seeing that he was temporarily quiet, Zhou Zhiyu did not dare to delay, took off his coat and wrapped him up, and carried him back to the passenger seat next to him.

Estrus is an ongoing process, even if it can be temporarily satisfied, it will not last long, and it will soon have another attack, and he has to take Zhuo Jingheng home before that and brand him with inhibitors.

It stands to reason that Zhuo Jingheng suddenly entered estrus, and he should send people back to the Jing family, but when he thought that the little guy's state would be seen by others and would accept the care of others, especially that Wei Shaoting, Zhou Zhiyu was not very comfortable in his heart.

Thinking of this, he pursed the corners of his lips slightly, turned the steering wheel under his hand, and the car turned a corner and drove towards the direction of the Zhou family's old mansion.