56. no matter how much you are afraid of pain, you also have to bite

He became angry, and his little paw began to be dishonest again, and once again greeted Zhou Zhiyu's handsome face.

However, this time, his outstretched hand was firmly held by Zhou Zhiyu and bound behind his back.

The man rubbed the glands at the back of his neck intensively, and his voice was hoarse: "Xiao Heng, the last mark was five days ago, right?" 

Zhuo Jingheng's body was soft by his rubbing, and his voice was mixed with crying: "Hmm... Uncle Zhou, let me go..."

"Since the child is stunted, Uncle Zhou will give you more pheromones, okay?"

Zhuo Jingheng nervously grabbed the corners of his clothes, and shook his head desperately: "Don't don't!" It hurts!"

The last time the gland was bitten, he was solid and painful for days!

Zhou Zhiyu did not indulge him like before, but gently slapped his butt, and gently persuaded: "Uncle Zhou is lighter this time..."

After Omega is pregnant, she needs Alpha to constantly provide pheromones, which can not only promote the development of the child, but also calm Omega's emotions, which is a multi-kill method - this is what Jiang Lianhai specially pulled Zhou Zhiyu before leaving last night.

So even if Zhuo Jingheng is afraid of pain, this bite will have to be beaten.

When the gland on the back of his neck was bitten, Zhuo Jingheng was originally crying, but when the pheromones belonging to Zhou Zhiyu flowed into his body, he felt an indescribable warmth and reassurance, and the tears stopped unconsciously, and after the pain disappeared quickly, he reluctantly burped.

Zhou Zhiyu was amused by him, looked down at him, smiled and ridiculed: "A little pheromone, you will be full, what can you do in the future?" "

That doesn't sound right... Is the old man driving again?

Zhuo Jingheng stared at him vigilantly, and hurriedly broke free from his arms - he could be regarded as seeing through, in terms of yellow, he was too far away from Zhou Zhiyu, or take the initiative to stay away from danger, don't give this old color batch more opportunities.

Zhou Zhiyu saw that although he was jumping alive, he was still well-behaved, and he didn't run around, so he stopped caring about him, his slender fingers tightened the loose clothes, and slowly tied the buttons of his white shirt one by one.

The hem of the simple white shirt was slightly tightened, just outlining his firm and narrow abdomen, and with his tall and tall figure, for no reason, Zhuo Jingheng thought of the four words of gentleman like bamboo.

The man gracefully smoothed the folds at the corners of his clothes, calmly turned around, looked at him with a smile, raised his eyebrows and asked, "How?"

Zhuo Jingheng looked at him stunned, and he couldn't say anything for a long time.

He chose this dress for Zhou Zeroyu, originally deliberately embarrassing him and wanting to see his jokes, but he didn't expect that even the youthful white shirt jeans worn on Zhou Zeroyu would only become his noble foil.

He had never seen anyone who could wear such a simple body with such a gentle and elegant unique temperament.

Seeing that Zhuo Jingheng did not respond for a long time, Zhou Zhiyu was a little uneasy, he frowned, looked down at the clothes on his body, and shook his head: "Since it is not suitable, then change it."

His tone was still calm, hiding a faint reluctance and regret under the same calm as ever.

He originally thought that even if he hadn't worn such clothes for nearly twenty years, if Zhuo Jingheng wanted to see it, he could still wear it and smile at him, but now it seemed that he was thinking too simply. With his current age and appearance, it must be funny to dress like this again, right?