93 the old fox and the little fox

At breakfast, Zhuo Jingheng was worried about "Top Pure A", somewhat absent-minded, Zhou Zhiyu did not say much, but from time to time to add vegetables to his bowl to ensure that he ate enough food before instructing the maid to remove the plate.

After the maid went out, Han Jing quickly came in and handed Zhuo Jingheng a book list.

The book list copied all the books in the exhibition cabinet yesterday, Zhuo Jingheng carefully read it, but did not see the words "Top Pure A", and could not help but frown. c2767

He looked up at Han Jing and asked, "That's all?" Han Jingsong said, "Yes, I wrote down all the books in that display case."

Zhuo Jingheng did not give up and asked again: Han Jing said very affirmatively, "I am sure."

Zhuo Jingheng lowered his head in disappointment, and very unhappily squeezed the book list in his hand in a daze.

Zhou Zhiyu looked at him and asked Han Jing, "When you went for the second time, did that display cabinet change compared to before?"

Han Jing recalled it carefully and frowned, "It seems that it is indeed slightly different, but what is wrong, I can't say it, it should be just a very subtle change." If you don't ask, I probably won't notice.

Zhou Zhiyu bowed his head, "That's right, that stack of books, it is very likely that someone took one of them."

When Zhuo Jingheng heard this, he finally raised his head and whispered, "Uncle Zhou, you are right, I also think that the book was deliberately taken away."

He paused and added, "Actually, I read that book yesterday, and it looks like someone deliberately arranged it." Wu Huiya took me for so long, she didn't stop to rest, but stopped in the collection room. Not only that, she also left me and Han Jing in the collection room and went to prepare refreshments by herself... It was almost like he had deliberately left me there.

Zhou Zhiyu narrowed his eyes slightly, and did not open his mouth, but Han Jing wanted to speak again and again, and his expression was a little strange.

Zhuo Jingheng noticed Han Jing's strange look and frowned, "Han Jing, what's wrong with you?" Han Jing did not answer, only looked at Zhou Zero Yu, as if to ask him for instructions, Zhuo Jingheng's eyes turned back to Zhou Zero Yu, and he was a little curious in his heart.

Zhou Zhiyu waved his hand, "Han Jing, you should go down first." Han Jing was relieved and turned away without hesitation.

After the door closed and there were only two people left in the bedroom, Zhou Zhiyu slowly said, "Xiao Heng, there is one thing..... I didn't have time to tell you yesterday. He spoke

slowly, as if he were deliberating on the words.

Zhuo Jingheng rarely saw Zhou Zhiyu's appearance, and asked confusedly, "Huh?" What's up?

Zhou Zhiyu sipped the corner of his lips and whispered, "That's right, yesterday I went to see the teacher, talked about some cooperation-related matters, and also talked about some Buddhist principles."

He talked a lot about his conversation with Wu Miao in detail, Zhuo Jingheng could not understand it half-understood, had some headaches, and said wordlessly: "Uncle Zhou, there is no need to tell me these things, right?" I really can't understand those Buddhas, and if I tell you that it's purely to play the harp against the cow, it's better to call Master Enlightenment!" <

Zhou Zhiyu sighed lowly, and finally stopped going around in circles and said directly: "

Halfway through his words, the bedroom door was knocked on.