71 the great young master is so bad

At eight o'clock, the Radisson Blu Hotel. The guests have almost all arrived, but Zhou Zhiyu, as the organizer, has not arrived late, only sending an assistant to apologize, most of the people present are celebrities with Jiang's status, and it is inevitable that some people will be dissatisfied with Zhou Zhiyu's late arrival." However, in fact, the dissatisfaction with Zhou Zhiyu is actually only a small number of small people who have nothing to do with Zhou's and intersect, and those presidents or directors who have cooperated with Zhou or Zhou Zeroyu on weekdays only feel a little curious.

They still know something about Zhou Zero Yu, and they know that Zhou Zero Yu is not an arrogant and rude person who has no concept of time in his daily life, so what they want to know more is that Zhou Zero Yu is being delayed by something important. Since he was curious, he naturally wanted to find a way to inquire, Zhou Zero Yu was not there, Zhou Jin was the spokesperson of the Zhou family, at this moment, many people were around him to talk and laugh, wanting to listen to some news about Zhou Zero Yu and Zhou Shi.

Zhou Jin quietly socialized, and there was no leakage between the words, not because there was really any need to keep secrets, but that he had not been allowed to return to the company, and there was no information to leak at all, so naturally he could only confuse the past.

He was talking to the chairman of Mingguang Group about the recent government's newly tendered project, when he suddenly noticed a cold and dangerous sight, and his words were involuntary.

Zhou Jin's brow frowned slightly, and without a trace, he turned his head and looked in the direction where the line of sight was projected, just right in front of the pair of beautiful indifferent eyes. Standing at the edge of the dining table, holding a slender goblet in his hand, the young man who was looking over without hesitation was Wei Shaoting, Jing Heng's eldest brother. The moment he looked at Zhou Jin, Wei Shaoting slightly raised his eyebrows, revealing a faint sneer. TThat smile made Zhou Jin's heart shocked, and he suddenly became uneasy for no reason. Uneasy, he couldn't take the initiative to ask anything, that would only expose his own heart weakness, so Zhou Jin forcibly restrained the strange emotions in his heart, drew the corners of his lips, and gave Wei Shaoting an elegant and calm smile in return. Wei Shaoting raised his wine glass in a gesture, and then turned to leave.

No longer looking at those cold and indifferent eyes, Zhou Jin felt much more comfortable, but the uneasiness in her heart was firmly rooted.

After the news that Zhou Zhiyu wanted to marry Jing Heng was released, the most embarrassing thing was the Jing family. The family's marriage and pregnancy did not say, but also hooked up with the president of the Zhou Group, under the deliberate promotion of him and Feng Zhong, all kinds of rumors about Jing Heng were rampant, many of which were ugly, pointing out that the Jing family had seized zhou Zero Yu's handle, in a vain attempt to use a 0 who was pregnant with wild seeds to plot the Zhou family's family property.

In the face of these gossip, The Reaction of the Jing family was unexpectedly very calm, not only did not come forward to explain the meaning, but more and more low-key and silent, and even vaguely had a tacit meaning. As a result, the reputation of the entire Jing family has been damaged, and it has rarely attended similar social occasions recently. But today, Wei Shaoting came generously, and he didn't know if Father Jing had come....

Father really wanted to propose to Jing Heng tonight, and if there was no accident, tonight's dinner party was likely to turn directly into an engagement party. Ask so many celebrities to create momentum for Jing Heng, and his father really did not hesitate to spend money on Jing Heng. TThinking of this, Zhou Jin's heart is more and more not a taste one by one Out of thin air, a stepmother who is younger than his own 2 years old is also even if it is not counted, this stepmother is still the kind of vase 0mega that he despised most in addition to his face, but he was still pressed for generations, and had to hold it respectfully... Heng's villainous temperament, Zhou Jin could hardly imagine how much torture Zhou Zhiyu had to suffer after marrying someone into the door.