109 Alpha of susceptibility will bite

The topic jumped too fast, Jiang Yi did not react for a while, Han Jing saw the situation, explained: The smell of mint incense is not too aggressive, but it has very distinct characteristics, as long as it smells, it will leave a very deep impression. Just like Jiang Yi, as Alpha, he belongs to the more moderate Sven type, which does not bring too much sense of threat, but does not have a sense of existence and is ignored.

His strength is not reflected in the physical strength or the terrible momentum, but in the reliability of always being able to complete the task perfectly, if Han Jing plays the role of a striker around Zhou Zhiyu, then Jiang Yi is similar to the existence of a defender, always able to provide Han Jing with the most stable support and guarantee.

As a colleague, Han Jing fully recognized Jiang Yi's ability and knew about it, but that was limited to work.

In terms of his private life, he knew nothing about Jiang Yi. In terms of personal emotional life, Jiang Yi has always kept a blank, and over the years of working together, even Han Jingjing has occasionally found gun friends to vent, but Jiang Yi has never done anything similar, every susceptibility period relies on drug suppression, and he is so clean that he does not look like an Alpha. If it weren't for Han Jing's indifference and lack of nosyness, I'm afraid I would have been tempted to ask him if he was sexually cold.

So at this moment, Han Jing suddenly smelled Jiang Yi's pheromone, only to feel very fresh, and even unconsciously smelled it twice.

Jiang Yi's pheromone was not as strong and aggressive as Zhou Zhiyu's, so as not to make Han Jing feel uncomfortable, something wonderful, he even felt that this taste was a little good, which would remind him of the refreshing and slightly cool feeling in his mouth after just brushing his teeth.

Perhaps influenced by this wonderful association, Han Jing subconsciously licked the sharp canine teeth, and his handsome and tough face skimmed a trace of an almost untraceable smile. Jiang Yi,

who had been staring at Han Jing, keenly captured that smile, and then contacted Han Jing's previous question, and suddenly mistakenly thought that Han Jing was laughing at himself, and angrily said: "What happened to my pheromone!" Mint flavor is not a at all!

The taste of his own pheromones is too mild, has always been a pain point that makes Jiang Yi feel inferior, when he was a child, the class competed with each other for pheromones, whether it was smell or intensity, Jiang Yi fell behind, and was not less humiliated by his classmates, so even when he grew up, he still paid special attention to his pheromones, and once he was ridiculed, he would be angry.

This is also the reason why he has not gotten rid of his virginity until now- if he is masculine in bed... Jiang Yi couldn't imagine that terrible scene at all. Han Jingwan did not expect that Jiang Yi would suddenly become angry, and a trace of doubt flashed under his eyes, which was quite puzzling:

Because he was too familiar with Jiang Yi, he was rarely not as cold and taciturn as usual, but frankly expressed his thoughts without concealment.

Smells good

..... Loved it.....?

Jiang Yi was stunned, he stared directly at Han Jing, and the anger in his heart instantly disappeared, replaced by indescribable joy and a faint embarrassment.

It was the first time he was told that pheromones smelled

good, and Jiang Yi lowered his head and muttered quietly, "Really good smell?"

"Really." HHan Jing didn't think much of it, and without hesitation, he said, "I like it."

Jiang Yi was completely speechless, Swen Junxiu's face was flushed, but fortunately the lights in the corner were dim, so that he would not be discovered by Han Jing.